Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i was nike i wouldnt put a twitter link.. this helps take the bots out of it that are constantly refreshing twitter.. just randomly put it up on NDC. 

if i was nike i wouldnt put a twitter link.. this helps take the bots out of it that are constantly refreshing twitter.. just randomly put it up on NDC. 

I'd prefer a draft like FNL.

The dude in the pic has a Honda Accord on his lap. :nerd:

Last edited:
Oooh, so how would people know if they dropped on NDC? I mean would they just be like any other shoe on the site?
Just contacted "Evan" from NDC lol, this is what he said. Basically, I think he is saying that it would be released via twitter link maybe sometime soon. This does not confirm the release nor does it confirm how it will be released, but this is the most reliable information I/We have to base assumptions off of. Keep in mind he did say they don't have any info. If you want to ask anything like that here is link to ndc. http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/landing/contact#

Evan: Hi, my name is Evan. How may I help you?
*** ***: Hi Evan.
*** ***: Are you going to stock the air Yeezy 2 red today in your site by any chance?
Evan: Right now we do not have any info regarding the Yeezy II's, I would say check twitter for updates.

Well what would you do?
A draft exactly the way Finishline does it for the 11 jordan.  make sure there name matches there credit card and billing address that way only one person can enter and give everyone a fair shot.. instead of who has a connect at whatever place, and who has the best bot.  

Sad to say, but unless you're running a B O T 24/7 it's going to be near impossible online..

I'm hoping QS accounts get them so at least you have a punchers chance at a raffle.

Again, just have to wait and see what transpires

From my chat with brandon earlier today. 
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: So all in all, if they were to release (I think there is a small chance of the release, but then nike would be losing money that they could have easily profited close to $200,000 off of), Nike would 1. Probably give a warning that they are releasing (This means that you-know-whats [lol] dont need to be running 24/7, HOWEVER, pay somewhat close attention to the twitter page, maybe check once or twice a day). 2. Nike would release the information on the nikestore twitter page. 3. Probably make the release twitter link only, no RSVP, or anything that has to do with in store purchases. I do hope they release tho...
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

From my chat with brandon earlier today. 
Brandon is the best assistant there and has the most insider knowledge of them all.

He is waiting for the Red Octobers himself as he needs that to complete the Yeezy Collection.

So he is the best source out of Nikes Chat.

Every time i contact them i wish that he "pick up the phone"

Thanks for sharing dude.

Great, so those rumors might be true :smh:, I just wanted another crack at a pair of nike air yeezy 2 at retail for your boy to rock.

Reading some of these posts make me laugh.

a) Some of you are saying that the Air Yeezy brand pulls a great sum of money, even though in reality, it probably doesn't. 

b) Some of y'all are getting this sense of knowledge that these will be sent to the outlets even though Nike has the rights to sell them.

Also to add on to something someone said, Kanye West wanting royalties from the Air Yeezy is stupid:

In 2009, the Air Yeezy I sold for $275.00... there were 3000 pairs. The grand total would be $875,000, that means if he wanted 5% of the sales, it would translate to like $43,000. 

In 2012, there were 1000 pairs of Yeezy IIs sold meaning his royalties would have been even lower. 

What I'm speculating is that he saw how valuable a Air Yeezy is re-sell price-wise and he must have ignorantly assumed the Air Yeezy was a valuable product from Nike. Even though the Jordan Brand, Lebron's shoes and hell even Kobe's Shoes generate 50x more income. 

air yeezy I retail was 215 ^

3000 pairs of each (zen grey, black/pink and net/net) which = 9000

and i thought nike released 3000 pairs of each Yeezy II .

Reading some of these posts make me laugh.

a) Some of you are saying that the Air Yeezy brand pulls a great sum of money, even though in reality, it probably doesn't. 

b) Some of y'all are getting this sense of knowledge that these will be sent to the outlets even though Nike has the rights to sell them.

Also to add on to something someone said, Kanye West wanting royalties from the Air Yeezy is stupid:

In 2009, the Air Yeezy I sold for $275.00... there were 3000 pairs. The grand total would be $875,000, that means if he wanted 5% of the sales, it would translate to like $43,000. 

In 2012, there were 1000 pairs of Yeezy IIs sold meaning his royalties would have been even lower. 

What I'm speculating is that he saw how valuable a Air Yeezy is re-sell price-wise and he must have ignorantly assumed the Air Yeezy was a valuable product from Nike. Even though the Jordan Brand, Lebron's shoes and hell even Kobe's Shoes generate 50x more income. 
Ok look, I have seen rumors that there will be 1500 pairs of the red octobers in production. Now if each pair sells at retail for $245, times that by 1500 and you get $367,500. Now, Nike makes $35 profit off of the 1's that sell at retail for about $110, they are making 31% profit. Assuming that the same percentage of profit goes for the red octobers, nike would be profiting  $110,250. Now keeping in mind that the materials and production for the Yeezy's are probably much more, considering the shoe is very complex compared to the AJ1, from the strap, to the lace lock, to the insole, and even the scale like pattern on the upper of the shoe. I would assume the production cost of the Yeezy's are at least like $50+ per pair, then all of the expenses like shipping, stocking, and promotion of the shoe have a sum of probably $60. Now the potential cost of the Yeezy is about $120 so Nike probably makes a good $125 off of each pair. This means that over all, they would profit $187,500 off of the Yeezy's all together. Now this number is much more accurate however, isn't probably isn't exactly correct but it is close enough and if rounding to the $100,000's, Nike would be profiting close to 200 grand. You can choose to disagree with this and say that my sources are week, but this is as close as it gets to the truth. Sources:

Last edited:
you cant really hate on that NY dude. yes his prices are stupid but he managed to pull up 8 pairs of a shoe that may not release. when you got those kinda connections i gotta give you some respect. 

Last edited:
Other then for the Yeezys, I don't think they are connections. His eBay sales history consists of B O Ts galore..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom