Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunkster hasn't touched or examined a real pair in person, but he's the leading authority of real and fake RO's?
roll.gif

Pairs are sitting AT NIKE, NOT IN CHINA.

Nike STILL has TBD as the DATE and they have no word on scrapping them

I can co-sign xilegacy as I've become friendly with the staff at FC. I presented them the SAME pairs that NYC is selling and they wouldn't touch it based on their info from their connects and the clear evidence that they were stolen.

dunkster hasn't touched or examined a real pair in person, but he's the leading authority of real and fake RO's? :rofl:

I can co-sign xilegacy as I've become friendly with the staff at FC. I presented them the SAME pairs that NYC is selling and they wouldn't touch it based on their info from their connects and the clear evidence that they were stolen.

The dude is a character, he has the nerve to go through IG's tagged y2 pictures calling people out for their fake pairs yet he was lined up waiting for his yeezybay pair and i remember calling him out on it.

Dunkster just because some of the pairs you have seen look authentic does not mean they are, yeezybay corrected the suede on their fakes and the mesh right? Only thing they couldnt get fully right is the scales correct? How hard do you think it is for factories to fix plastic pyramids over some nylon material?

So today and the 14th were the two rumored days from that Chinese flight club blog right? :nerd:

^ Now that is a definite hit to Nike, which can get even worse. But it really is a different animal than losing Kanye. It's because it's a direct slam to all their tech, innovation, designers, etc. which are supposed to be leading the performance market, which is a large reason why the company is so prominent. Kanye is the image and the partnership, which is more superficial.

But it doesn't look good to the outsider to have the two things happen close together

^ Now that is a definite hit to Nike, which can get even worse. But it really is a different animal than losing Kanye. It's because it's a direct slam to all their tech, innovation, designers, etc. which are supposed to be leading the performance market, which is a large reason why the company is so prominent. Kanye is the image and the partnership, which is more superficial.

But it doesn't look good to the outsider to have the two things happen close together
I never said losing Kanye was the problem. I said it was how they conducted business with him. How they treated him, his product, his line, EVERYTHING was completely unprofessional to the point where he went out to the media and purposely one-upped them in public. Clearly Lebron isn't quite at that level yet, but saying ANYTHING to the media along those lines is not a good sign. His agents/lawyers know better than to let him talk ****, but if he's saying this to the media, imagine what he's saying behind closed doors. Also, like I said at the time, don't be so naiive to think that Kanye acting out against Nike isn't influencing these athletes. They look at him as an idol, and Nike knows that, which is why it appears Kanye and Mark Parker are set to meet to clear the air at some point in the next coming weeks. Nike is scared, quite frankly. Why else would you go out and sign DRAKE?!?!?! He's well known for wearing fake Nikes! What the hell????

Nike's business techniques are getting old to everyone. From the consumer who is being gouged to the athletes that bring them their fame. This business model isn't sustainable anymore and something's gotta give. Maybe I'm viewing this as the "sky is falling" scenario a little too much.... but Nike as the clear dominator in most markets isn't going to last much longer if you ask me...

Hopefully now that kanye has apologized to nike maybe they can find it in their hearts to release the shoes.

I've been thinking of doing the same with my solars. The thirst is too real for these sneakers, and I feel like now is a better time than ever to take advantage of those people.

Are real pairs still a headache to sell? In terms of shill bidding, non paying buyers, and things like that?

Also both of my size tags fell off and my box is banged up. I can already imagine the headache I'll get trying to assure people they're real. :smh: :lol:

I'm curious to see how much you get for yours though.

I put mine up as a BIN or offer listing w/ immediate pay required. It cuts out the fake buyers/shill bidders.

Highly doubt these will release...

referring to Bron, the 11's are outselling the 10's which all that matters to Nike

referring to Bron, the 11's are outselling the 10's which all that matters to Nike
Exactly. Case and point. And Lebron knows this... it's about Nike's sales, not developing his signature shoe. I think this is a situation that may boil over.

Exactly. Case and point. And Lebron knows this... it's about Nike's sales, not developing his signature shoe. I think this is a situation that may boil over.
Not to get off course because I know it's a Yeezy thread but I will say, Jordan ruined Nike's business model. Hence why Nike pushes so many sig models at once, shoves the Yeezy line to the side.  They don't want anyone to be bigger than the brand itself.  Something I feel is much easier to accomplish in this social media age.

honestly speaking since Yeezy left for Adidas can y'all see Nike letting another rapper design a sneaker? Like letting Drake design a Air Drizzy
He is signed to Jordan brand... We will have to wait and see if he has any design control over a shoe.

You do realize this isn't anything new for Nike, right? All their signed athletes have complained about shoes...they fix the problem for the player and push on. the vast majority of consumers by for aesthetics and not for function. Just look at who wears J's and Nikes. (OD skinny to your OD obese)

Lebrons feet aren't normal. The toe of the XI made me sell mine because I wasn't going to wait for the posite to form...thats all this is...the shoe is uncomfortable for him.

I have firsthand info that Kanye was and always has been the driving force of the bitter relationship between him and Nike.

Ye influences sheep. You really think Lebron gonna leave Nike? That means every team he has his hand in from highschool to college will be affected and I can guarantee you that if athletes had their choice they'd pick Nike.

Nike running technology is inferior to New Balance, Asics, Puma, yet everyone swears by Nike Running because of the SWOOSH.

dunkster hasn't touched or examined a real pair in person, but he's the leading authority of real and fake RO's?
roll.gif

Not to sound like a no-life, but I've analyzed close uo pics of Ye's, Kim's, and Sami's, and I can tell you that all of these guys like KOD have authentic pairs, and not fakes. If these ever do release, I will ask you to compare the details we've seen so far from these so-called "smuggled" pairs to the pairs that OFFICIALLY release. No replica has ever come this close. Not even Yeezybay. 

I never said that pairs weren't "sitting at Nike", but I just acknowledged the obvious fact which is that there are tons of smuggled pairs in china just like on Taobao. 

http://s.taobao.com/search?q=508214...iwaigou&pid=mm_14507416_2297358_8935934&unid=

And no, they aren't super perfect pairs. (there's like one pair of super perfect fakes on that page from a scammer)

I don't consider myself "the leading authority" on legit checking RO's, but I do know the various details which I have listed NUMEROUS times on this thread.

-Diagonal Mesh pattern

-Dark red suede

-Lining details between spikes

-Correct sized swoosh

-The new footbed inscription

No fakes have met these details as of now, and if they did, they would be available on EVERY rep site. But they aren't.

I keep an eye on all of the replicas and counterfeits just to know what is out there, and to designate which pairs are fake or not. I can literally legit check any Yeezy, and please do not take that statement as some form of jackassery (lol, is that even a word?).

And I do admit, I do go under the #yeezy2 hashtag to call people out on fakes. It's pure comedy. Call me a no-life all you want. I think it's hilarious that people rock fakes and say they're legit, but when KOD, Sami from New York Company, or Fragbulb, Wiseguyskicks, or Feng33333uploads videos and pics of his RO's, everyone jumps to the conclusion that they are fake. 

The production of these pairs was authorized, but obviously the theft wasn't. Lol.

At the end of the day, these are just a pair of $245 kicks. No need for beef.

The dude is a character, he has the nerve to go through IG's tagged y2 pictures calling people out for their fake pairs yet he was lined up waiting for his yeezybay pair and i remember calling him out on it.

Dunkster just because some of the pairs you have seen look authentic does not mean they are, yeezybay corrected the suede on their fakes and the mesh right? Only thing they couldnt get fully right is the scales correct? How hard do you think it is for factories to fix plastic pyramids over some nylon material?
No factories have gotten the details right as of now. There's only super perfect reps which look awful.

OH YEAH, and you just admitted to lurking under the yeezy2 hashtag as well. Nice...

No factories have gotten the details right as of now. There's only super perfect reps which look awful.

OH YEAH, and you just admitted to lurking under the yeezy2 hashtag as well. Nice...

Yes I admit I did but that was prior to me obtaining both pairs, i no longer do so

Yeah, so you don't really have any right to call me out.

I do, because at no point in time was i ever hype about yeezybays sneakers while lurking on IG calling out others for their fake pair. The y2s have you trippin bruh you get emotional for someone calling those nycompany kicks or KOD kicks fake yet you're only going by Sami's pair, ye's and kim's as if the chino's are unable to replicate them. Chill out smeagol one day you will have a pair of precious y2's

I do, because at no point in time was i ever hype about yeezybays sneakers while lurking on IG calling out others for their fake pair. The y2s have you trippin bruh you get emotional for someone calling those nycompany kicks or KOD kicks fake yet you're only going by Sami's pair, ye's and kim's as if the chino's are unable to replicate them. Chill out smeagol one day you will have a pair of precious y2's
when was I hyping about yeezybays? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom