Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
when was I hyping about yeezybays? 

Back when yeezybay first started with their custom pairs bs, i remember you had yourcpair reserved with them which is why i called u out on IG about it because here you were calling people out for their fake pairs yet you were tryin to score a pair from yeezybay

So let's say if Nike doesn't drop these....since these are really sought out for y'all telling me y'all wouldn't still try to get em as the last Yeezy with Nike :nerd: ...The contestants that won pairs already the value for them ooooooooohhhhh weeeeeee.

So let's say if Nike doesn't drop these....since these are really sought out for y'all telling me y'all wouldn't still try to get em as the last Yeezy with Nike :nerd: ...The contestants that won pairs already the value for them ooooooooohhhhh weeeeeee.

The reselll is gonna be OD most likely, unless I win the megamilions or something hell naw. :lol:

a low res camera and you're using those adjectives? You're lost.
1. You can EASILY see the details in normal resolution as well as in High resolution mode.

2. Your adjective use from previous posts has proven to be worse than my ONE post where I use "those adjectives". 

Yeah, and I'm the one "lost".

Tell me how these are fake after I've proven that these are legit a plethora of times.

And don't reply with, "Look at this clown still defending fake pairs" or something along those lines.

Last edited:

1. You can EASILY see the details in normal resolution as well as in High resolution mode.

2. Your adjective use from previous posts has proven to be worse than my ONE post where I use "those adjectives". 

Yeah, and I'm the one "lost".

Tell me how these are fake after I've proven that these are legit a plethora of times.

And don't reply with, "Look at this clown still defending fake pairs" or something along those lines.
you haven't proven A THING. 
roll.gif

You've never seen, let a lone held a pair in person!

You must be trolling

you haven't proven A THING. 
roll.gif

You've never seen, let a lone held a pair in person!

You must be trolling
And why do I need to have held a pair? I've never held a pair of plats or solars in person, or any of the yeezy 1 colorways in person, and I can legit check any pair of them. I can clearly tell things from pictures.

Not to sound like a no-life, but I've analyzed close uo pics of Ye's, Kim's, and Sami's, and I can tell you that all of these guys like KOD have authentic pairs, and not fakes. If these ever do release, I will ask you to compare the details we've seen so far from these so-called "smuggled" pairs to the pairs that OFFICIALLY release. No replica has ever come this close. Not even Yeezybay. 

I never said that pairs weren't "sitting at Nike", but I just acknowledged the obvious fact which is that there are tons of smuggled pairs in china just like on Taobao. 

http://s.taobao.com/search?q=508214...iwaigou&pid=mm_14507416_2297358_8935934&unid=

And no, they aren't super perfect pairs. (there's like one pair of super perfect fakes on that page from a scammer)

I don't consider myself "the leading authority" on legit checking RO's, but I do know the various details which I have listed NUMEROUS times on this thread.

-Diagonal Mesh pattern

-Dark red suede

-Lining details between spikes

-Correct sized swoosh

-The new footbed inscription

No fakes have met these details as of now, and if they did, they would be available on EVERY rep site. But they aren't.

I keep an eye on all of the replicas and counterfeits just to know what is out there, and to designate which pairs are fake or not. I can literally legit check any Yeezy, and please do not take that statement as some form of jackassery (lol, is that even a word?).

And I do admit, I do go under the #yeezy2 hashtag to call people out on fakes. It's pure comedy. Call me a no-life all you want. I think it's hilarious that people rock fakes and say they're legit, but when KOD, Sami from New York Company, or Fragbulb, Wiseguyskicks, or Feng33333uploads videos and pics of his RO's, everyone jumps to the conclusion that they are fake. 

The production of these pairs was authorized, but obviously the theft wasn't. Lol.

At the end of the day, these are just a pair of $245 kicks. No need for beef.
Repped.

Some people are just delusional to believe just because Nike hasn't officially released them, there can't be production pairs floating around. Sami's pair are legit and clearly the other people you mentioned have the same pairs. Still no replicas have been able to replicate the Solars and Plats in terms of toe box, strap location, translucent sole, lace lock, etc. Where would these idential replicas be copied from if only Kanye, Kim and Sami have them? And all of a sudden they managed to perfect the toe box, strap location, lace lock, etc? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom