Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
This

Made

Me

Laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

View media item 689351
View media item 689352 yes, that's Shane Victorino of the Red Sox. He has turned into an overnight hypebeast since the season ended. Peep his IG. You won't find many non-sneaker pics :rofl:

So do Fabes and chrispikicks chrispikicks work together?

Edit:

SevenOnStage is like don't forget about me!! I have Yeezy pics too View media item 689353
#IGMakesPeopleFeelSpecial

Double edit: he deleted my comment :smh: :lol: I call fugazzi on he fact he has posted pics of multiple pairs yet doesn't say **** about where they came from. And just like that... He blocked me lmao. Nice way to defend himself.

Smh lol.
I only been collecting/selling 4 years! Before this I wore and tossed out my kicks!
Meaning this market for resell has been here before me! WAYY BEFORE ME..
Now I'm ready for some of the bashes saying I'm new to this doesn't matter! I've come in new and have done more and made more connections then any of you will ever have.
Some of you still cop online and thats your only form of getting sneakers, or camp out for hours on end. My time has always been valuable to me. I believe in life to make money you have to be doing many things in many places some while not even being there. Make sense? If it doesn't you still need some growing.
I can't wait for this Yeezy thing to be over and done!
It's truly sad how bitter some get over shoes!
I guess this is what #NT is all about!

Last edited:
Chris... Why are you defending yourself? I know all about you. I've followed you on twitter long before you joined NT.

Where did Fabes get his pair from?

Mark be like...
Haha and some of these dudes who don't stop posting pics of them be like
dogstruggle.gif

And I'm like REVEAL YOUR SECRETS. How do you have a pair but no celebrities are wearing them, Nike hasn't even officially confirmed them, and Kanye was struggling to get pairs

Last edited:
Chris... Why are you defending yourself? I know all about you. I've followed you on twitter long before you joined NT.

I'm more just explaining what most don't understand or see. 

I just made a NT account specifically cause I heard people were in the thread bashing me. 

I think I've work a credible rep and wouldn't taint my rep for one release of 8 pairs of shoes. 

Just figured I'd join in on the conversation with the NT LEGENDS

As for Fabe he got his personal pair from KOD, KOD was selling fakes mixed in with a couple real pairs he obtained.

Sending out Fakes to buyer with low followers or just people he thought he could get over on. I believe a couple people spoke out.  

Which is why everyone started calling him out on it.

But Fabe got a legit pair. He actually checked it as soon as he got it in. 

KicksOrdie, I was talking to them when they were putting them away at sneakercon, complete hype feeders. Spoke to me like I was born last night and I was out panhandling all day for lunch money.

Bottom line, everyone's sources for their pairs of ROs are hearsay.

Ok thank you, that completely validates the fact that he is rockin a pair of fakes. And posting pics of fakes. KOD as far as I'm concerned is associated with fakes because they sell fakes.

I don't know how he can "check" when there are virtually no real pairs to confirm with. I mean there's very few.

I have my opinion. You can sway me. He's wearing fakes and that is why he has no defense. He has no idea where KOD got them from. They made up some story about getting them straight from Nike.

He wanted to be a part of the hype and he jumped all over it. Case closed with his pair(s).

I'm more just explaining what most don't understand or see. 

I just made a NT account specifically cause I heard people were in the thread bashing me. 

I think I've work a credible rep and wouldn't taint my rep for one release of 8 pairs of shoes. 

Just figured I'd join in on the conversation with the NT LEGENDS

As for Fabe he got his personal pair from KOD, KOD was selling fakes mixed in with a couple real pairs he obtained.

Sending out Fakes to buyer with low followers or just people he thought he could get over on. I believe a couple people spoke out.  

Which is why everyone started calling him out on it.

But Fabe got a legit pair. He actually checked it as soon as he got it in. 
roll.gif
I know I've come at you, but the fact you just threw KOD under the bus is
nthat.gif

Haha and some of these dudes who don't stop posting pics of them be like
dogstruggle.gif

And I'm like REVEAL YOUR SECRETS. How do you have a pair but no celebrities are wearing them, Nike hasn't even officially confirmed them, and Kanye was struggling to get pairs
You obviously have no idea how things work. 

In due time you'll understand in due time. 

As for no receipts thats pretty stupid there was no official release. 

LOL the things you guys come up with to bash people is hilarious, happy I didn't join NT sooner you guys would have been hating me. 

Kanye was granted his F&F pairs. I'm sure if he had a better relationship with NIKE he would have gotten as many pairs as he wanted. (EXAMPLE the SOLARS) If your smart and common sense kicked in you would know that was when KANYE had a better relationship with NIKE. 

If you think NIKE didn't know YE was in talks with adidas your pretty stupid. There was no official release but pairs where produced. You think NIKE makes a release date and then makes the shoes. 

NO

Shoes are designed a sample is made, Sample is approved its then sent to factory for production. 

This release isn't like a regular release so it was kept quiet. 

EXAMPLE the SOLARS how long before release did we find out a RELEASE DATE?

Being the relationship with KANYE AND NIKE between his public rants and signing with adidas is why we see NO ONE at nike confirming anything. THE PAIR MADE FOR PUBLIC RELEASE were produced though what will happen with them. I think only top people at NIKE now this (EXAMPLE - REASON WHY KANYE DIDN'T KNOW)

In kanye's interview he mentions his friend who own a boutique had reached out to NIKE most like his NIKE REP which is assigned to his(KANYE'S FRIEND) area and store.

He asked if he could get RO and the rep told him he would have to take 10 other models of sneakers most likely bullS*^t

If you didn't know most stores with TOP TIER(PINNACLE accounts) get all the quickstrikes and hype release but in turn with the good release they are forced to take stock that doesn't do well or that just isn't hype (Ex - Bo jackson, Hyperposites, runners think all the crap you don't want to pay retail for, well yea thats what store owners are forced to take to get a release like that. 

There was going to be a definite release BUT 95% not happening now and if it does they will more then likely hit outlets

Again I don't care what anyone thinks of me.

Just dropping some knowledge that some of you obviously don't know, but what do I know I'm just the idiot who been into sneakers for a couple years. 

People who know me KNOW.  

Last edited:
Ok thank you, that completely validates the fact that he is rockin a pair of fakes. And posting pics of fakes. KOD as far as I'm concerned is associated with fakes because they sell fakes.

I don't know how he can "check" when there are virtually no real pairs to confirm with. I mean there's very few.

I have my opinion. You can sway me. He's wearing fakes and that is why he has no defense. He has no idea where KOD got them from. They made up some story about getting them straight from Nike.

He wanted to be a part of the hype and he jumped all over it. Case closed with his pair(s).
The traditional response will be: You are a hater, can't afford them, don't have the connections I have, or my sources told me they are real.

I personally think KOD gave these out to people with large followings in order to repair their brand image, therefore if the KOD ROs are validated by Fabes, etc., then people will believe in KOD again

The traditional response will be: You are a hater, can't afford them, don't have the connections I have, or my sources told me they are real.

I personally think KOD gave these out to people with large followings in order to repair their brand image, therefore if the KOD ROs are validated by Fabes, etc., then people will believe in KOD again
Not necessarily in this SNEAKER COMMUNITY as some call it LOL, once someone leaves a bad taste in your mouth. It usually stay at least for myself

f you didn't know most stores with TOP TIER(PINNACLE accounts) get all the quickstrikes and hype release but in turn with the good release they are forced to take stock that doesn't do well or that just isn't hype (Ex - Bo jackson, Hyperposites, runners think all the crap you don't want to pay retail for, well yea thats what store owners are forced to take to get a release like that.

thought this was common knowledge.

You can check through a solar pair or platinum for starters, Fakes ANY FAKES don't have the same feel weight anything of how a real any pair is. 

I'm sure if you've ever came across a fake you could tell asap. 

There is no good fake to some who knows sneakers and that's the truth.

I even told Sami I would meet with him to compare. 

I know he'd leave that meeting approving. 

Not necessarily in this SNEAKER COMMUNITY as some call it LOL, once someone leaves a bad taste in your mouth. It usually stay at least for myself
I think your underestimating the juvenile thought processes many people have when trying to attain a material object specifically for attention and likes on IG, people have the bad taste briefly until a couple breath mints are added, i.e. Fabes backing KOD.

They are real again, MUST HAVE, MOM!!!!!!!!!!! DAD!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Fabes got his pair from kicksordie

*didnt read entire post till just now where chrispi already confirmed this AND threw KOD under the bus lol

Last edited:
Well this isn't some sort of which hunt. If you got beat on fakes then so be it. But don't go on your IG and take a hundred pictures ("by popular demand") acting like they're real when you know you got them from fugazzi kod.

Chris- unless you're Fabes sole I don't see a need for you to keep defending yourself. Nothing I said relates to you. All I was saying was look at good ol hypebeat Shane Victorino commenting on this IG pic. fabes mentioned you.. I just wanted to know why.

I've got my belief. I wouldn't buy them. Not even for a good price. I think that's the common feel in this thread... If we don't get them on release date from a store than we'll probably just move on.

There's no distinguishing features that rep companies haven't mastered on these RO's. No scales, no 3m, etc. I thought the soles would've taken a bit more time to perfect but that's about it.

I'm just counting the hours until Victorino pulls a Geno :lol:

(I did not take the time to read anything in this thread prior to the following sentence)

From what i understand there is no plans to have this hit retail anymore, possibly used as Promos and give away's, or family and friends/gifts.

-Fresh 

(I did not take the time to read anything in this thread prior to the following sentence)

From what i understand there is no plans to have this hit retail anymore, possibly used as Promos and give away's, or family and friends/gifts.

-Fresh 
And yes they are sitting in a warehouse. 

-Fresh 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom