Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feels in this thread :lol:

Y'all acting like Nike OWES y'all an explanation or info. Why? I hope they just move on and act like this shoe just never existed.

this thread is so sus lol

in the time it's taken for these shoes to come out red shoes have been played out by all the hypes and cornballs s*** not even unique anymore

Well this isn't some sort of which hunt. If you got beat on fakes then so be it. But don't go on your IG and take a hundred pictures ("by popular demand") acting like they're real when you know you got them from fugazzi kod.

Chris- unless you're Fabes sole I don't see a need for you to keep defending yourself. Nothing I said relates to you. All I was saying was look at good ol hypebeat Shane Victorino commenting on this IG pic. fabes mentioned you.. I just wanted to know why.

I've got my belief. I wouldn't buy them. Not even for a good price. I think that's the common feel in this thread... If we don't get them on release date from a store than we'll probably just move on.

There's no distinguishing features that rep companies haven't mastered on these RO's. No scales, no 3m, etc. I thought the soles would've taken a bit more time to perfect but that's about it.

I'm just counting the hours until Victorino pulls a Geno
laugh.gif
Fabes is a personal friend pass sneakers. His pair is legit I can't speak for what KOD is slinging but he sent Fabes one of his legit pairs. 

If you go back into fabes IG when he first got them he thanked KOD and then blasted him in the same comment saying make sure you stop sliding in fakes and ruining your name. 

I honestly don't know KOD in any form. He has contacted me before but for me to maintain a stable relationship in the SNEAKER COMMUNITY I didn't even reply cause in this game your guilty by association. Meaning if he sling fake and I'm cool most will think I sling fakes. 

Example why you guys are saying Fabes are fake cause he associated himself with KOD

His are 100% legit though. 

And granted a lot of people don't purchase sneakers unless from a store. 

I know many store owners and I feel the same way I don't want it unless its from a store. Not the fact with this shoe. Just cause it's not from a retail store doesn't mean its not real. 

I wouldn't personal pay over $500 for any Yeezy but I'll pay 4x that amount for Yeezys that I can resell for a profit and that's where I stand. 

Sure Chris I understand what youre saying. I was just looking at his pictures again to see if I could find the one he posted with both of his red pairs in the picture but I couldn't.

He's going to have a hard time convincing legit sneaker heads that his pairs are legit.. that's all.

Appreciate the kod info. Some of us knew it all along. Things don't add up always. When guys like Sami come in here to tell us he had to sign paperwork saying he wouldn't try to replicate or sell his pair it makes the rest of is think pairs don't just appear.

We like to hear the background stories.....

Fabes is a personal friend pass sneakers. His pair is legit I can't speak for what KOD is slinging but he sent Fabes one of his legit pairs. 
If you go back into fabes IG when he first got them he thanked KOD and then blasted him in the same comment saying make sure you stop sliding in fakes and ruining your name. 
I honestly don't know KOD in any form. He has contacted me before but for me to maintain a stable relationship in the SNEAKER COMMUNITY I didn't even reply cause in this game your guilty by association. Meaning if he sling fake and I'm cool most will think I sling fakes. 

Example why you guys are saying Fabes are fake cause he associated himself with KOD

I know many store owners and I feel the same way I don't want it unless its from a store. Not the fact with this shoe. Just cause it's not from a retail store doesn't mean its not real. 

I wouldn't personal pay over $500 for any Yeezy but I'll pay 4x that amount for Yeezys that I can resell for a profit and that's where I stand. 
You are a prime example of why the shoe game is messed up ... " I wouldn't personal pay over $500 for any Yeezy but I'll pay 4x that amount for Yeezys that I can resell for a profit and that's where I stand. " POS gky

You are a prime example of why the shoe game is messed up ... " I wouldn't personal pay over $500 for any Yeezy but I'll pay 4x that amount for Yeezys that I can resell for a profit and that's where I stand. " POS gky
Oh cut that out. He sees an opportunity to make money. It's no different than reselling. If Nike wanted to end it they could certainly make every release more available.

We can't bash him for doing what he does. I'm sure he keeps sneakers that he likes and sells the ones that have a huge resell market. It's just the culture. It's become like this with everything.

Bro did you miss the part where he said he wont pay 500$ but will pay 4x that to resell for profit? Thats why the gamessed up if people wouldnt pay those prices nobody would be getting raped...

If you would have come on NT with these type of replies from the start we'd be besties
laugh.gif

KOD is probably tight right now.

the shoe game is messed up, because people are willing to pay it

Not trying be a **** but people need to learn how to read or comprehend before replying to comments...

Last edited:
Sure Chris I understand what youre saying. I was just looking at his pictures again to see if I could find the one he posted with both of his red pairs in the picture but I couldn't.

He's going to have a hard time convincing legit sneaker heads that his pairs are legit.. that's all.

Appreciate the kod info. Some of us knew it all along. Things don't add up always. When guys like Sami come in here to tell us he had to sign paperwork saying he wouldn't try to replicate or sell his pair it makes the rest of is think pairs don't just appear.

We like to hear the background stories.....
Your right he can get over on sheep but in this world theres always sheep, being lead to the slaughterhouse. It isn't my job to make them see that, they'll see that for themselves in due time.

Last edited:
Yeah ok go ahead pay 2k for a pair of shoes and turn around and try to sell them for 4k... So i guess their valued at 4k now you goof. Dont get mad cause u are the problem.

Yeah ok go ahead pay 2k for a pair of shoes and turn around and try to sell them for 4k... So i guess their valued at 4k now you goof. Dont get mad cause u are the problem.

I could try and sell a used du rag for 100k and claim it's ll cool j's nobody has to buy it, it's up to you to be stupid enough to pay that

Last edited:
I could try and sell a used du rag for 100k and claim it's ll cool j's nobody has to buy it, it's up to you to be stupid enough to pay that

True let people spend however much they want on them, they did the hard work on having that much spending money on shoes alone let em do it however they want

I just feel like one early morning I'm gonna walk into my local Nike Outlet and see some suspicious boxes behind the counter... read the sticker on the box and see Air Yeezy 2 NRG... Most silent release ever. More of the biggest pipe dream of all time but who felt the same way??? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom