Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro did you miss the part where he said he wont pay 500$ but will pay 4x that to resell for profit? Thats why the gamessed up if people wouldnt pay those prices nobody would be getting raped...
I don't know why you guys all bash resellers in general...like I see your point in that it can make it difficult for us to get shoes we really want for retail. But it's there job. Do you get mad at Walmart for chargin 3$ for a box of cereal that they payed 1$ for? Even funnier are the people who said "if I had a pair to sell I wouldn't want rape prices". Lmao. If I had a pair that I could get 18k for...I'm takin that over 2k all day everyday and if you believe you would do otherwise, you are really a fool, for real. It's simple supply and demand. It is done in every genre or rare goods and just because sneakers are your hobby, you can't cry when others profit from it. I've just been keeping up reading this and after so many posts like that I had to chime in. Please any of you out there that have any rare shoes that you are willing to let go of and you don't want to profit on them, pm me. Ill buy them for retail.

I just feel like one early morning I'm gonna walk into my local Nike Outlet and see some suspicious boxes behind the counter... read the sticker on the box and see Air Yeezy 2 NRG... Most silent release ever. More of the biggest pipe dream of all time but who felt the same way??? lol
Didn't know Nike was re-releasing the first 2 Color ways.

I just feel like one early morning I'm gonna walk into my local Nike Outlet and see some suspicious boxes behind the counter... read the sticker on the box and see Air Yeezy 2 NRG... Most silent release ever. More of the biggest pipe dream of all time but who felt the same way??? lol

They wouldn't even make it behind the counter people who work there would be all over them that's how it is every time

Last edited:
It ain't nothing I'm there first in flight NT someone get that address to warehouse
View media item 317306

gather up the team and jump put of the plane onto the rooftop of that warehouse

1-falling-out-of-plane-gif_223723.gif

It's cool to have a pair but I'd be mad if got a pair that was scribbled on, I don't care whose signature it was... That's just me though. I'd rather have 2 clean pairs.

It's cool to have a pair but I'd be mad if got a pair that was scribbled on, I don't care whose signature it was... That's just me though. I'd rather have 2 clean pairs.

he lowkey still will while you tryna stealth hate. homie got a pair from Ye, getting an additional signed pair from Ye, AND won the giveaway.

yes, he's getting 3 pairs of the shoe for free while were sitting here wondering if their even gonna release. I know, there's no way to really feel good about it lol

Last edited:
he lowkey still will while you tryna stealth hate. homie got a pair from Ye, getting an additional signed pair from Ye, AND won the giveaway.

yes, he's getting 3 pairs of the shoe for free while were sitting here wondering if their even gonna release. I know, there's no way to really feel good about it lol
Lol no hate here. I wouldn't be mad if he got 50 pairs. Congratulations to that man, I would like to own a pair but I honestly don't care if they drop or not, my life will be no better with them and no worse without them. I was just stating my opinion on shoes signed by a rapper. I apologize for not following the herd. Again, congratulations Sami.

Lol no hate here. I wouldn't be mad if he got 50 pairs. Congratulations to that man, I would like to own a pair but I honestly don't care if they drop or not, my life will be no better with them and no worse without them. I was just stating my opinion on shoes signed by a rapper. I apologize for not following the herd. Again, congratulations Sami.

it's not some rapper though, it's the guy whose name is on it and who designed the shoes. lol

it's not some rapper though, it's the guy whose name is on it and who designed the shoes. lol
That's cool, I don't just don't want anyone writing on my shoes... regardless of who it is. I'm just not into autographs.

Anyone in here have floor for any Yeezus shows? I was in the stands last time so my tans were safe not so sure about how they'd be in floor if anyone wore their Yeezys to any shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom