Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol their shoes bro. I was on the floor. My shoes were my last concern. They came out alive.

Nothing drastic will happen to them.

Anyone in here have floor for any Yeezus shows? I was in the stands last time so my tans were safe not so sure about how they'd be in floor if anyone wore their Yeezys to any shows

I wore my plats to the SA concert this past weekend, they came out safe but definitely wouldn't wear em again in a pit. Beer and cokes getting kicked around on floor, not to mention alot of people jumping around enjoying the show. I like to keep my kicks in best condition I can, just wouldn't put them through that kinda situation again, as they are the most expensive shoe I purchased at $900.

more than likely nike will take the route they did with mike vick after he was convicted and they cut ties to him 

they change the name of vick's shoe and sent it to the outlets under another name

i expect nike  to change this red colorway of the yeezy to some air tech challenge premium le 

send them to the outlets unannounced and sell them for a considerable discount that what the retail 

and cut all their losses 

with nike expect the unexpected 

Anyone in here have floor for any Yeezus shows? I was in the stands last time so my tans were safe not so sure about how they'd be in floor if anyone wore their Yeezys to any shows

I had vip 1 at MSG, when you're paying almost 500 for tickets, people tend to be less pushy and needing to step on each other. The other VIP, the GA VIP looked awful, just a sea of humans trying to get as close as possible. I wore my yeezys and I was fine.

I had vip 1 at MSG, when you're paying almost 500 for tickets, people tend to be less pushy and needing to step on each other. The other VIP, the GA VIP looked awful, just a sea of humans trying to get as close as possible. I wore my yeezys and I was fine.
I wore my plats to the SA concert this past weekend, they came out safe but definitely wouldn't wear em again in a pit. Beer and cokes getting kicked around on floor, not to mention alot of people jumping around enjoying the show. I like to keep my kicks in best condition I can, just wouldn't put them through that kinda situation again, as they are the most expensive shoe I purchased at $900.
Alright cool cool thanks, it'll be a game time decision lmao 

laugh.gif
 at kids wearing heat at concerts.

View media item 692933Just saw this on niketalk fb page and felt like sharing one of the pic posted, the guy claims to have a full size run @ 4.5k... In some of the pics their was a tag with wiseguy name tagged in it, anyway i thought this pic captured a good visual of the contrasts between the different shades of red.

why are we still looking at fake RO's though? this pair looks the exact same way every other pair has looked. im actually waiting on a pair, myself bc i wanna see them up close and personal to compare and contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom