Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm strolling into HOH next friday morning, the way Ye, Jay, Bey been dropping albums I'm taking no chances. 
grin.gif

No trolling, they placed it back on the calendar for the 27th now .... So its a Friday release? :smh: Thank Based God for PTO days :smokin

Can you throw me the link cause it doesnt show up in mine...wonder if we get a euro release...

http://www.footlocker.com/release-dates/

shows up for me on both links

Last edited:
Welp, time to get out the restroom and back to work. All these yeezy notification is driving my blood pressure up. Good one FTL ha ha.

Last edited:
As trolled as I feel. As I stated earlier I did call and someone was able to confirm.... They probably just took a look at the same calendar though.

id take his word over anything at this point, pretty sure its yeezy he text or an associates of yeezy

Lol none of the two links posted above is showing any 27th release at all...Perhaps you should refresh page? 8)

I'm strolling into HOH next friday morning, the way Ye, Jay, Bey been dropping albums I'm taking no chances. 
grin.gif
thats what I'm thinking i think it was a hint just like beyonce's album that got released without anyone knowing but there were hints here and there according to my friend "Big Bey" fan <-- Blogs and everything. So I'm guessing this is going to be one of those THEY RELEASED?!?!?! Type of releases well if they do release if no then well we just got trolled but idk.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom