Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys do know HOH is a nike store right? foot locker owns stakes in nike. Hoh is a nike store operated by foot locker. Since foot locker is better at retail. it was part of the peace pack they made after Nike and footlocker had "beef". One that nike lost.

Doesnt matter soon as I posted the pic it went out spread and caught like wild fire

now that everybody knows a date they will line up, camp, call all through the week, and go crazy no matter if the date is real or not

FTL and HOH just opened up a can of worms

if the date is false someone will get fired

They're coming on the 27th, go to sleep if you want. All of yall with your W-E-A-K SAWCE sources can go back to the drawing board with the "Nike is scrapping" them theory.

I got a buddy who drives a milk truck for Mark Parker's cleaning lady, and she told him it's a wrap. Yall busters.

"Mic Drop"

They're coming on the 27th, go to sleep if you want. All of yall with your W-E-A-K SAWCE sources can go back to the drawing board with the "Nike is scrapping" them theory.

I got a buddy who drives a milk truck for Mark Parker's cleaning lady, and she told him it's a wrap. Yall busters.

"Mic Drop"
"you cant mic drop and then stay online" - TheGatorViking 

lol i had to

They also might have done it so ppl don't go crazy for leftover gammas tomorrow

"Mic Drop"

:rofl:

It's good to have a dream...it gives one hope...

Lurk on Y'allz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom