Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am the "newcomer" here, with my non existent credibility on this site... But the fact is, WE SHOULD NOT LET NIKE DO THIS TO US!!!!!

We are a forum of thousands of Nikes closest supporters. And yet, we cant even ban together to get an answer from them. They are litteraly toying with us like we are theyre sheep. And they do this b/c we let then.

I for one, say we ACTUALLY work together for once. And force Nike to tell us the deal on these shoes... This is turning into a joke where ppl are selling pairs for 10+ thousand dollars, and no one TRULY knows if they are even legit.   

So lets be serious guys. We can all ignore this and be "sheep". Or we can actually prove to these companies that the consumers deserve to know information that we are ACTIVELY TRYING TO GET!!!!!

Lets stop being a community of spineless haters that have never worked together. And LETS GET THIS DONE!!!!!

Guy's here is the facts:

My cousin's milk man's newpaper delivery guy knows the nephew of Nike's CEO and can confirm they didn't know about this

I know I am the "newcomer" here, with my non existent credibility on this site... But the fact is, WE SHOULD NOT LET NIKE DO THIS TO US!!!!!

We are a forum of thousands of Nikes closest supporters. And yet, we cant even ban together to get an answer from them. They are litteraly toying with us like we are theyre sheep. And they do this b/c we let then.

I for one, say we ACTUALLY work together for once. And force Nike to tell us the deal on these shoes... This is turning into a joke where ppl are selling pairs for 10+ thousand dollars, and no one TRULY knows if they are even legit.   

So lets be serious guys. We can all ignore this and be "sheep". Or we can actually prove to these companies that the consumers deserve to know information that we are ACTIVELY TRYING TO GET!!!!!

Lets stop being a community of spineless haters that have never worked together. And LETS GET THIS DONE!!!!!
YEAHHH!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
why wouldnt nike release these and make money.i would.im sure they will unless like someone said they auction them off or some ****.either way,
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 until i hear something official.

Quote:

YEAHHH!!!!!!!!

Thats basically christmas (right after) and i did say watch them be a christmas release and voila...

It just doesn't add up. Release date marked on the FootLocker calendar, stating it was a House of Hoops only. No color code, just the nickname. And its gone. Either they are messing with our heads, or I could honestly see a silent release. 

Forget the jedi tricks. Lets make it happen with just sheer willpower and commitment...

Think about how much we could change things if they KNOW we wont accept their b/s .

Listen, being secretive about releases is cool and I love how it adds to the hype. But what they are doing with the RO's is just purely disrespectful. And the fact that it goes on, unchecked, is even more of a problem. 

We could EASILY, get an answer from them. How could we not, if we had thousands of their biggest supports DEMANDING for the info. 

So guys, lets do this for real. Lets make a statement. Lets be known as more then Sheep. 

Of the top, a few things we can do:

-Petition.

-Email Campaign.

-Boycott.

OMG I KNOW, "what a bum idea. Were suppose to get answers by writting emails and complaining all day? No ones got time for that."

If thats your mentality... YOU ARE A SHEEP. 

And unfortunately this is a wolves world, so go back to your herd of sheep that you mess with. 

Lets get this answer guys... Repost this comment. Like it, Idk... lets just MAKE IT KNOWN THAT WE WANT THESE F***ING ANSWERS ALREADY. 

#WEWANTANSWERS 

Last edited:
Forget the jedi tricks. Lets make it happen with just sheer willpower and commitment...

Think about how much we could change things if they KNOW we wont accept their b/s .

Listen, being secretive about releases is cool and I love how it adds to the hype. But what they are doing with the RO's is just purely disrespectful. And the fact that it goes on, unchecked, is even more of a problem. 

We could EASILY, get an answer from them. How could we not, if we had thousands of their biggest supports DEMANDING for the info. 

So guys, lets do this for real. Lets make a statement. Lets be known as more then Sheep. 

-Petition.
-Email Campaign.
-Boycott.

OMG I KNOW, "what a bum idea. Were suppose to get answers by writting emails and complaining all day? No ones got time for that."

And unfortunately this is a wolves world, so go back to your herd of sheep that you mess with. 

Lets get this answer guys... Repost this comment. Like it, Idk... lets just MAKE IT KNOWN THAT WE WANT THESE F***ING ANSWERS ALREADY. 

#WEWANTANSWERS 

View media item 702936

-Petition.

-Email Campaign.

-Boycott.

#WEWANTANSWERS 

Very very much serious my man. How are we, as a group, not sick of this yet... its about to be 2014! ppl get there point across via the media every f***ing day... why not us? I for one want a pair of these shoes... but I dont want to pay 10k

ok mike! lead the way.....Im behind you all the way. While we at it can we get Mark or Phil to explain to us why they keep creeping the prices up on these retros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom