Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 654410

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

those shots 
smokin.gif

noticed a few differences from what everyone said were legit earlier and Sami's pics

people were saying there were only 2 spikes to the right of the swoosh, but its 3 all the way down. 

did they come with a dustbag?

good looks Sami. 

Looks like they messed up on the back left shoe, other than that and the glue stains these shoes are amazing. Once again congrats @SuNiversal  ! Major Props 
smokin.gif

The quality of this shoes is very disappointing...   I was expecting better from Nike but not totally surprised given the quality on some of the Jordan retros. 

The quality of this shoes is very disappointing...   I was expecting better from Nike but not totally surprised given the quality on some of the Jordan retros. 

I agree, but it should mean more of them. For that, I will gladly welcome extra glue stains.

^^ brilliant! you're a genius! we just got official pics of the shoe this thread is all about and you're still on that!! cool man!

Those glue marks :x :lol:

And is the butt of the left shoe sagging like a 90 year old grandma? :lol:

I hope they make these in Playoff XI numbers

Last edited:
I really wish nike would have done something different to be able to distinguish these from fakes, like left the scales because these are goin to be too easy for the rep sites to make.. I have always said that there will be something you can use to tell the difference, with the previous 2 cw's it was the scales and semi transluscent sole but that doesnt even matter with these.. Im actually pretty scurred now

noticed a few differences from what everyone said were legit earlier and Sami's pics
people were saying there were only 2 spikes to the right of the swoosh, but its 3 all the way down. 

Never noticed that :nerd:

Not a big deal but interesting nonetheless.

You would think F&F pairs are top notch quality wise, I can live with a lil glue mark's but that back midsole

Man after reading that feature I'm so anxious to get a pair now. I really like em.

I mean seriously if you have already grown to like the Y2's already there is really nothing "that" new besides the red colorway.

I red has always been a colorway that has been in my rotation on all the shoes I wear. 

I can't wait to get my hands on these, I'm gonna wear the hell out of them

If none of the big names are saying how they will be released why would I say it ?? :lol:

I'm just simply saying.... :smile:

I think people in here are expecting top notch quality to match the resale value of the shoe vs. the actual suggested retail price. Quality of these shoes are not going to be any better than other nikes just cause kanye designed them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom