Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that ive seen these & assume if i get them they will look like that or worse the plats will hold the #2a slot & these will be the tans of this trio with the 2b slot IMO (so i dont have any purist attempting to come at me)

natural light might look better but its solar>plat>red for the moment & i was solar>red>plat for the LONGEST

Last edited:

I think people in here are expecting top notch quality to match the resale value of the shoe vs. the actual suggested retail price. Quality of these shoes are not going to be any better than other nikes just cause kanye designed them
agreed.. nike isn't a designer show company.. so i do expect flaws to some degree.. with that being said.. i'm glad to see a legit pair finally, and actually have something to compare others to..  

any info on included bag or not?

Last edited:
If none of the big names are saying how they will be released why would I say it ??
laugh.gif

I'm just simply saying....
smile.gif
post makes no sense

I think people in here are expecting top notch quality to match the resale value of the shoe vs. the actual suggested retail price. Quality of these shoes are not going to be any better than other nikes just cause kanye designed them
yeezy 1s had insane quality.  cant speak on 2s, im sure the scales were insane quality tho. quality CONTROL on the other hand is a different story

personally i dont give a damn about these little defects, shoe still looks good

Last edited:

Agreed. Besides, these small defects will only be noticeable if someone stops you while you're wearing them, goes to the ground, and puts their face right on your sneakers. Not happening.

Now that ive seen these & assume if i get them they will look like that or worse the plats will hold the #2a slot & these will be the tans of this trio with the 2b slot IMO (so i dont have any purist attempting to come at me)

natural light might look better but its solar>plat>red for the moment & i was solar>red>plat for the LONGEST
Agree with this - might be the lighting but these pics are very disappointing

yeezy 1s had in insane quality.  cant speak on 2s, im sure the scales were insane quality tho. quality CONTROL on the other hand is a different story

I had 2 pairs of tan which i sold and 1 blink Y1s i kept and there were minor glue stains on all 3 pairs. At least nike was cool enough to throw some Y1s at outlets. Even my solar Y2s has slight defects. 

But agreed, i think these still look better than plats. 

damn son that rear midsole looks like its one of those sneaker cakes..

plus the scuffs on the bumps on the back..
sick.gif

Last edited:
Plats > Solar > Red

Nike QC has sucked for the last 3-5 years and is getting worse. A little glue stain is nothing.

more I look at them, the reds are the weakest out of all yeezys to release
red mesh doesnt look all that great.  shoulda did horizontal like the plats maybe.  red glow kinda makes up for it lol. the suede looks really good too.

regardless of quality i feel like thinking these will be more available is just being foolish

Anyone else notice how the fins on one shoe looks like its aligned more to the right than straight?

Reminds me why i shouldnt pay crazy prices for a shoe

Butttt Plats>solars>reds imo

Great pictures.. but Nike Quality Control has to step it up.. a lot of glue stains, and the back of the shoe
sick.gif

Still will try to cop
I'm almost more concerned that the five rear "bumps" on the right shoe aren't even close to centered

agreed.. nike isn't a designer show company.. so i do expect flaws to some degree.. with that being said.. i'm glad to see a legit pair finally, and actually have something to compare others to..  

any info on included bag or not?

Not to mention, just strip away the hype, resell value, and Kanye name. It's a $245 shoe without any marketable high-tech innovations in it, it's not crazy to expect the materials and construction to be good.

:x

Not impressed at all...Hype is still there but I'm not dropping huge amounts of coin on a pair...Those pics just put me on retail or bust status...

For free I know Sami ain't complaining but nike step it up ,that right side spine needs a chiropractor ! Shout out to dude for the pics! I want them anyway

Last edited:
No pics of the glowing sole @SuNiversal? Regardless, thanks for the pics. These rank no. 2 behind the solars as far a Y2s go for me personally.

On a side note...Since Yeezy might be stepping away from the swoosh why not put the things up on NIKEID and bleed that sucker dry why they can...Honestly just make the Solars, Plats, and RO's unavailable to customize and call it a day...

Glow pics should have been there tbh. Nike should have put 3m in the mesh tbh.

Red Octobers overrated 3bh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom