Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note...Since Yeezy might be stepping away from the swoosh why not put the things up on NIKEID and bleed that sucker dry why they can...Honestly just make the Solars, Plats, and RO's unavailable to customize and call it a day...
lol, this would be a nice dream.

I bet these look absolutely fire in person, this will be one of those looks good in pics but doesn't give the shoe justice.

great pix, @SuNiversal!

when you get a chance, can you take some pix of the insole and the stamp under it?

on another legit pair we've seen there's 2 new initials added to the stamp, wanna make sure your's are the same. thanx.

Last edited:
is the glow on these red? or is is it white?

i have only seen pink soles glow white its pretty hard to take photos of it too.

Platinum's have to be the best Y2 c/w

Naysayers - what makes the others better?

i could very well turn around ... say & ask you the same thing swapping out plat for solar tho :lol:

its personal preferences is what makes one better than the other for ppl ...nothing more nothing less

Last edited:
SOLARS>PLATS>RO !!!!!!!!

Luv the all red colorway, but honestly i wouldnt trade my plats (or if i had solars) for these!

food for thought. if some random dude posted the same pics of sami's ROs before the sneakernews article was posted, you all would have jumped on them as fake because of the imperfections.

Geno Smith must be laughing because his fake pair looks better than Sami's. bwahahaaaa

food for thought. if some random dude posted the same pics of sami's ROs before the sneakernews article was posted, you all would have jumped on them as fake because of the imperfections.

Geno Smith must be laughing because his fake pair looks better than Sami's. bwahahaaaa
who said sevenonstage were fake

How did I not notice that whiplashed spine on the right shoe? :lol:

wow Nike gave 0 effs on this release. And yes there should be top notch QC if Nike expects you to pay for a non-tech shoe. The GITD sole is a free option on Nike iD so they can't be taxing on that. Ashy leather scales ---> red rubber bumps? Oh man this is the greatest Nike troll ever. I hope they raise the price too

I bet Geno's and all those other feezys on IG didn't have that spinal problem :rofl:

Let's be honest if that pair wasn't received by who it was and it was just put up on a blog with no specifics, EVERYONE on here would be yelling reps/fakes.

Last edited:
That's because Geno's pair was fake. 

yeah no doubt geno's are fake. but if you all didn't know who sami was, you would have clowned his pair too. that rear picture with spikes misaligned on right shoe and sagging heal on left shoe...very disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom