Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

2500 seems low 
nerd.gif
 and let him do what he wants to with his pairs. dudes too quick to look in other peoples wallets thesedays
i guess my point is, he is the last person that should get to "win" a pair since all he wants to do is flip them.. 

i guess my point is, he is the last person that should get to "win" a pair since all he wants to do is flip them.. 

Maybe he had plats already? Maybe he wants to keep the red octobers? Why do you care? Hate silently. Hope you do win, 4wrestling 4wrestling . Seeing as how I don't recognize any of the other winners' names I'd rather a known NT'er win.

Last edited:
2500 seems low :nerd:  and let him do what he wants to with his pairs. dudes too quick to look in other peoples wallets thesedays

so you think it's cool for him to win a free pair so he can resell them? (not saying that's his intentions BUT he is a known major re-seller)

2500 seems low 
nerd.gif
 and let him do what he wants to with his pairs. dudes too quick to look in other peoples wallets thesedays
Who the hell are you and what is it your concern what I would do with them?

Maybe you should listen to the BLX Podcast Sunday night to hear my entry of what I would do with the Yeezys.

I sold my Solars from the original Refresh Hunt and regret it to this day.  The Plats I won this year were sold, but only because they weren't my size.  I used the money I made from selling the Plats to buy a new pair of sz 11 Plats which are now in my collection.

Word. I've been shopping round for some solars and it looks like the prices go up every week. :/ ... I need these ROs to drop since I missed out on the other 2 and I really ain't lookin forward to nothin from Adidas. Ye or not.

I tried to sell my solars and got offers for up to 1700$ but when it came to it I couldn't pull the trigger, it was for my wife's dental work, I just put all that *** on a credit card instead :rofl: something bout these kicks that is legit hard to let go off once you have them, must be of the hassle it is to get them in the first place....I legit met with some dude in east NY at like 2am....I lived that YOLO life and came out victorious, sorta...still had to pay 1k for them..

I tried to sell my solars and got offers for up to 1700$ but when it came to it I couldn't pull the trigger, it was for my wife's dental work, I just put all that *** on a credit card instead
roll.gif
something bout these kicks that is legit hard to let go off once you have them, must be of the hassle it is to get them in the first place....I legit met with some dude in east NY at like 2am....I lived that YOLO life and came out victorious, sorta...still had to pay 1k for them..
Lmao I agree I was thinking about flipping my solars and I looked at them and said hell no I won't be able to get these again at price I got them and I was right prices keep going higher and higher 

I told myself, only time I'll flip my solars or even these if I land them is for my wife's Invitro treatment, but I'm saving $$ so I should be ok, but if it came down between keeping my solars or starting a family, well...that's a pretty simple choice...

Yeah, def keeping my solars. I don't wear them as much as I should but the look the hypebeast give me when I throw them on is priceless.

So I'm guessing 1700 the minimum asking price for any yeezys nowadays? Dam shame for people who wear their kiccs... Orgasmic for resellers tho lol

So I'm guessing 1700 the minimum asking price for any yeezys nowadays? Dam shame for people who wear their kiccs... Orgasmic for resellers tho lol

Well idk, I listed them for that because the wife's dental bill was like 2500$ I was willing to let them go to a fellow NTer for 1500$ tho...I had no clue they were going for 5k :x

I told myself, only time I'll flip my solars or even these if I land them is for my wife's Invitro treatment, but I'm saving $$ so I should be ok, but if it came down between keeping my solars or starting a family, well...that's a pretty simple choice...

I'd keep the solars too.

:lol:

semi srs

Well idk, I listed them for that because the wife's dental bill was like 2500$ I was willing to let them go to a fellow NTer for 1500$ tho...I had no clue they were going for 5k :x
True but fcny always have the steepest prices on kix

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom