Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
they'll re-release or "retro" . nike is too much of a hustler . look at what they did to foamposites . that shoe went from a coveted grail to something that comes out at least once a week . and god forbid they keep up this habit with funky designs throughout the entire foam part of the shoe . they know exactly what they're sitting on weather they are at odds with ye right now or not . itll happen . i mean if these shoes are already made , which apparently they are . these are ready to go and no way those pairs are just going to some burn pit or chill in some warehouse . . .

they'll re-release or "retro" . nike is too much of a hustler . look at what they did to foamposites . that shoe went from a coveted grail to something that comes out at least once a week . and god forbid they keep up this habit with funky designs throughout the entire foam part of the shoe . they know exactly what they're sitting on weather they are at odds with ye right now or not . itll happen . i mean if these shoes are already made , which apparently they are . these are ready to go and no way those pairs are just going to some burn pit or chill in some warehouse . . .

Highly doubt a sneaker like the Yeezy would retro, wishful thinking tho..

Highly doubt a sneaker like the Yeezy would retro, wishful thinking tho..
word. if Ye was still with them I can see it being more probable, but since he's not, I think they have enough kix to retro/release that will keep their bank account satisfied. One can hope tho.

Who the hell are you and what is it your concern what I would do with them?

Maybe you should listen to the BLX Podcast Sunday night to hear my entry of what I would do with the Yeezys.
I never even heard of the BLX podcast, so no thanks and no I do not want the self proclaimed RESELLGOD to win a pair of red yeezys just to flip them you are the prime example of why the sneaker game is so messed up.  I hope someone wins that actually wants them to wear them.  #wearyourkicks 

Maybe you should listen to the BLX Podcast Sunday night to hear my entry of what I would do with the Yeezys.
I never even heard of the BLX podcast, so no thanks and no I do not want the self proclaimed RESELLGOD to win a pair of red yeezys just to flip them you are the prime example of why the sneaker game is so messed up.  I hope someone wins that actually wants them to wear them.  #wearyourkicks 

View media item 713565

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

To each their own, from post history is obvious 4W couldn't care less how he's perceived and from what it seems he's a known reseller....it's the new hustle I guess, coming from a 31 year old that grew up loving kicks and hunting down a pair of jays at mom and pop shops for RETAIL before the internet era, is not a hustle I respect....specially if you attain these kicks with the aid of bots, I mean to use a bit to cop multiples, stealing the chance of some kid to get a shot at them for retail only to sell it to that same kid for 200% is just :x to me.

... So does anyone think it's possible these could drop as a silence release on Tuesday? The very end of the year?

I've sold when I've needed to come up with money ASAP and was always hesitant....never bought with the sole intent of flipping...guess that's why now I stick mainly to runners low profile kicks, wanted the 1's but won't even attempt, I hung up the flag on Foams and jays some years ago already.

... So does anyone think it's possible these could drop as a silence release on Tuesday? The very end of the year?

Don't eem start that rumor bro :lol:

You gonna have kids missing out on welcoming the new year with their fam while they camp in front of their CPU

Don't eem start that rumor bro :lol:

You gonna have kids missing out on welcoming the new year with their fam while they camp in front of their CPU
lol I'm not trying to start a rumor I'm just wondering. I'm actually contemplating on the foams or holding out for some slic move made by nike to end the year..

To each their own, from post history is obvious 4W couldn't care less how he's perceived and from what it seems he's a known reseller....it's the new hustle I guess, coming from a 31 year old that grew up loving kicks and hunting down a pair of jays at mom and pop shops for RETAIL before the internet era, is not a hustle I respect....specially if you attain these kicks with the aid of bots, I mean to use a bit to cop multiples, stealing the chance of some kid to get a shot at them for retail only to sell it to that same kid for 200% is just
sick.gif
to me.
x10000 

dumbass kids shouldn't be paying 200x retail to begin with. it's the people that pay that stupid money that fuel the resell hype. that being said, i'm not one bit regretful for selling all the 2s at the prices that i did and to who i sold them too. i wish they'd sell the pairs that they bought from me and make some cash but knowing them, they're probably wearing em and enjoying owning the shoes god bless em.

dumbass kids shouldn't be paying 200x retail to begin with. it's the people that pay that stupid money that fuel the resell hype. that being said, i'm not one bit regretful for selling all the 2s at the prices that i did and to who i sold them too. i wish they'd sell the pairs that they bought from me and make some cash but knowing them, they're probably wearing em and enjoying owning the shoes god bless em.

Yeah I'm not excusing the people willing to spend so much....also part of the problem...

Exactly! People are first of All dumb enough to pay it, it's not the resellers fault at all. In the end, the buyer decides to pay it or not,

Watch, let people stop paying those prices, they will have no choice BUT to lower the price

And 4W can do whatever he wants but it's his life.

In my opinion, it's kind of wrong to tag them, and rub it in, knowing they basically gave it to you like a present, they could've resold them a while ago, but instead did a hunt to make it fair.

But to be honest, if I won a pair, I would sell it :lol: knowing that some idiot out there would cop but I would never tag them and say thanks

4W just explained he regrets selling solars and he only sold the plats to GET PLATS IN HIS SIZE!

He obviously likes kicks and wants to wear them. Also he's not some here and there reseller, he resells EVERYTHING! Dude uses it literally as a side hustle. Has to keep spread sheets of stock, profits, fees and all that.

If you actually have talked to him on twitter or read his tweets or anything you would know he's a good dude and goes out of his way for people who HE KNOWS. Also those hunts ain't no joke. He has every right to do what he pleases with the shoes

He's a good dude. You just sound like a bitter hater.

Maybe you should have read my very next post after that one.

4W just explained he regrets selling solars and he only sold the plats to GET PLATS IN HIS SIZE!

He obviously likes kicks and wants to wear them. Also he's not some here and there reseller, he resells EVERYTHING! Dude uses it literally as a side hustle. Has to keep spread sheets of stock, profits, fees and all that.

If you actually have talked to him on twitter or read his tweets or anything you would know he's a good dude and goes out of his way for people who HE KNOWS. Also those hunts ain't no joke. He has every right to do what he pleases with the shoes

He's a good dude. You just sound like a bitter hater.
Thanks man.

I'm not here to pat myself on the back, but a few things...

1) Yes I am able to cop multiples of just about every release.

2) If I know you (and not just following you on Twitter, but actually have had meaningful conversations with you), I will help you out when possible with getting what you need.

3) And if I don't know you, I have no problem charging outrageous prices for shoes because someone out there will buy it, usually within a few days.

Nothing more to argue about in this thread.  If you don't like me or my business, I really don't care.  I have this attitude because some people take sneakers way too seriously, and it just makes me laugh.

If I don't win, best of luck to KSteezy, Quan, and the other entrants in the contest on Sunday night.

Man this used to be fun bros....remember the days of taking a train to some obscure mom and pop shop a couple of days before release and copping for 20$ over retail and stuntin in high school....nowadays is just toooooo much work...bots, raffles, RSVP, hype buildup, celeb endorsement, lineups, camp outs, is just too much to even be that interested in a pair of kicks anymore...lol

Thanks man.

I'm not here to pat myself on the back, but a few things...
1) Yes I am able to cop multiples of just about every release.
2) If I know you (and not just following you on Twitter, but actually have had meaningful conversations with you), I will help you out when possible with getting what you need.
3) And if I don't know you, I have no problem charging outrageous prices for shoes because someone out there will buy it, usually within a few days.

Nothing more to argue about in this thread.  If you don't like me or my business, I really don't care.  I have this attitude because some people take sneakers way too seriously, and it just makes me laugh.

If I don't win, best of luck to KSteezy, Quan, and the other entrants in the contest on Sunday night.

Hey can't really be mad if someone is willing to drop 8 grand on these and you sell it, I wouldn't do it unless I need it like mentioned before, but that's because is not my hustle....similar to photography after a large investment in equipment and years of shooting I can sit here and charge 300$ an hour to shoot a 4 hour corporate party where all I do is literally point and shoot....we all get it how we can.

At least 4wrestling isn't one of these dudes that say they rock size 8-15 with mad socks on.

Would never ever pay anything over retail especially for a pair of shoes. .1k for a $250 pair is a win now? Naw b .

Some people really need others validation whether it's posting their cute little outfits with the latest leather leggings for an all male forum or climbing a mountain for the sole purpose of having a nature shoot with some damn shoes.

Last edited:

kanye still has to sign the piece of paper allowing these to be released, so out of spite he could not let them release.
Bro.. He didn't sign **** for the first two colorways of the Yeezy 2, let alone the first Air Yeezy. Stop speculating. He never had an official contract presented to him by Nike until after the BBC Zane Lowe interview. 

Man this used to be fun bros....remember the days of taking a train to some obscure mom and pop shop a couple of days before release and copping for 20$ over retail and stuntin in high school....nowadays is just toooooo much work...bots, raffles, RSVP, hype buildup, celeb endorsement, lineups, camp outs, is just too much to even be that interested in a pair of kicks anymore...lol
repped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom