Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a loss immediately... But it could potentially mean Adidas could beat them in the future... which is a loss.

There was once a time Adidas was the "cool" brand and Nike was up and coming.... The tables turned and now competition is starting to heat up again. Who knows what this leads to in the future. I truly believe at the bare minimum this could open the flood gates for much more parity between the two.

indeed

"How many shoezeums were built around Adidas?

How many IG posts are there showing off Adidas collections?

Ask any kid in America what shoes they like...they'll say Jordans/Nike; not adidas."

That was your first reply to me. So you're really trying to tell me you aren't using sarcasm here to discredit what I said/make me look stupid? Give me a break bro.
God honest truth.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I was trying to paint the picture that Nike will remain to be the ruling force in the sneaker industry whether or not Ye stays or goes.

Everytime I reload there are less and less posts! Ahhhhhh
The evidence of my business logic gone all for naut.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
mean.gif

Yo honestly, i really think you guys have some type of disorder, its crazy how you people keep writing long *** post about bull. Like go make your own group. NIKE air yeezy RO info only.

Back on topic though...

Who thinks the official announcement of a release for the RO's will come any time now...Nike won't want that release to be overshadowed by the Adidas announcement...

Going by Nike's history of giving us at least 2 weeks notice, we should hear something by Monday if the 7th is real.

Yeezys have made nike nothing?

Lets do some simple math.. the production amount I am seeing in this topic about the ROs is around 5000. So $245 x 5000 is 1,225,000 USD. That's just 1 colorway out of a lot more. Nike is a FOR-PROFIT business, any type of profit is appreciated regardless of how trivial it might seem just because Nike is a billion dollar company. (you're comparing apples to oranges) I really don't think its farfetched to think Kanye owning the intellectual rights to the shoe or "yeezy" brand, that just seems like a basic contracting agreement. It's not like Kanye is an athlete where there will be countless demand and advertisements everywhere pushing product.
Agreed.
lol 1 mil profit, cmon man, it costs money to make shoes and ship em too. compared to everything else, or in the grand scheme of things, yeezy 2s were a tiny drop in a bucket. i'm comparing them to the new kd socks. or maybe the largely rejected barkleyposites. i wasnt saying LITERALLY nothing.

Yeezys have made nike nothing?

Lets do some simple math.. the production amount I am seeing in this topic about the ROs is around 5000. So $245 x 5000 is 1,225,000 USD. That's just 1 colorway out of a lot more. Nike is a FOR-PROFIT business, any type of profit is appreciated regardless of how trivial it might seem just because Nike is a billion dollar company. (you're comparing apples to oranges) I really don't think its farfetched to think Kanye owning the intellectual rights to the shoe or "yeezy" brand, that just seems like a basic contracting agreement. It's not like Kanye is an athlete where there will be countless demand and advertisements everywhere pushing product.
Agreed.
they sold 300,000 toro 4s @ 160 dollars.. thats 48 million dollars of one retro of one shoe jordan shoe out of how many retros released per year.. 

so yeah comparted to the rest of nike, yeezys made nothing.. 

they sold 300,000 toro 4s @ 160 dollars.. thats 48 million dollars of one retro of one shoe jordan shoe out of how many retros released per year.. 

so yeah comparted to the rest of nike, yeezys made nothing.. 

300,000 seems like a skewed numbed

lol 1 mil profit, cmon man, it costs money to make shoes and ship em too. compared to everything else, or in the grand scheme of things, yeezy 2s were a tiny drop in a bucket. i'm comparing them to the new kd socks. or maybe the largely rejected barkleyposites. i wasnt saying LITERALLY nothing.
Relative to $24B in sales last year.... that's basically 'literally' nothing.

To put it into perspective... if you had $240... that's one cent.

Relative to $24B in sales last year.... that's basically 'literally' nothing.

To put it into perspective... if you had $240... that's one cent.
i was responding to blazen or whatever. and literally is used wrong even in quotation marks. im on your side lol. ok who cares

i was responding to blazen or whatever. and literally is used wrong even in quotation marks. im on your side lol. ok who cares
I was agreeing with you and fortifying your point with a figure? ...lol

You guys all seem to think anything that sounds official is me coming at you. Knowledge shouldn't be a threat ppl!

God honest truth.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I was trying to paint the picture that Nike will remain to be the ruling force in the sneaker industry whether or not Ye stays or goes.
nah, Onemike is right and you are short sighted.  NOTHING lasts forever, that includes nike. 

and whats your deal with reporting people for no other reason than they argue your OPINIONS?

first Proto now Onemike. 

the more you post the more pathetic you sound.  

reselling yeezys to pay for your "future" honeymoon? your fiance must be so proud..

i've always said nike should have gave Kanye his own line of clothing (even if it was just sportswear/hipster clothing) instead of JUST yeezys. Imagine the bank of they had made clothing like they do for guys like Cristiano, Megatron #81, etc.

1. Not Nov. December. [COLOR=#red]~DECEMBER 7th RUMOR~[/COLOR]
2. May be the last Yeezy (from Nike) - Ye has been meeting with Adidas all week. [COLOR=#red]~SELF EXPLANITORY AT THIS POINT...YEEZI~[/COLOR]
3. The way these will be released will be "interesting" to say the least. :wink: [COLOR=#red]~???...INTERESTING BECAUSE TO GUY SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH ADIDAS BEFORE HIS LAST NIKE SNEAKER DROPS?~[/COLOR]
4. Yw. [COLOR=#red]~:wow:~[/COLOR]

So going back to THEREALHUNDREDS post...

nah, Onemike is right and you are short sighted.  NOTHING lasts forever, that includes nike. 

and whats your deal with reporting people for no other reason than they argue your OPINIONS?

first Proto now Onemike. 

the more you post the more pathetic you sound.  

reselling yeezys to pay for your "future" honeymoon? your fiance must be so proud..
I'm about to make like 1000 dupe accounts and rep this with every one.

Nothing lasts forever is 1000000000000% right. Especially when you're greedy. "Money is the root of all evil."

Being the best used to be Nike's goal... now it's being most profitable. That's not sustainable on the product end because cutting corners isn't making anyone happy. They live off their reputation but are taking a huge **** right on their own name. How anyone thinks that's sustainable forever is well beyond my grasp.

OMFG LMFAO you really are THAT stupid. I was being sarcastic.

Please tell me what I haven't comprehended now. Just stop replying to me, you're really not doing much for yourself here.

EDIT: Just for the record, I only attacked people that tried to make my comments look ridiculous. Why? Because not one single person that disagreed with them has a single shred of evidence to back themselves up.... and they were trying to make me look stupid. Which makes no sense.

BUT I GUESS STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES OH WELL LOL

YOU SAID KANYE WILL CAUSE PANIC ON WALL STREET!!! LMAOOOOO

wouldn't be surprised if Nike scrapped this whole release and donated the RO to some underprivileged kids in Africa who don't have shoes.. 

On a positive note. If they are released with Adidas at least we could expect a special sneaker box just like Sean got lol. Better quality is probably inevitable as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom