Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
that kicks off court article is garbage btw... lol it "confims" ye signing with adidas and y-3, yeezi etc yada yada but then goes on to say "Stay posted for official word on where Kanye West has signed, and let us know what you think of the potential partnership."

lol ppl will do anything for unique hits

Nothing lasts forever is 1000000000000% right. Especially when you're greedy. "Money is the root of all evil."

Being the best used to be Nike's goal... now it's being most profitable. That's not sustainable on the product end because cutting corners isn't making anyone happy. They live off their reputation but are taking a huge **** right on their own name. How anyone thinks that's sustainable forever is well beyond my grasp.

super agree with this

don't say "money is the root of all evil" not true plus "the love of money is the root of all evil" is the biblical quote people are referring to

My money is with Nike. Go head and think Nike will fall to Adidas because Ye left.

And I'm the idiot? :smh:

Yall have your heads soooo far up Ye's butt that you lose all common sense.

Half the users in this thread are Kanye fans who made Niketalk accounts to follow the release of a Kanye shoe. I guess it makes sense they'd think this way.

Kanye changing brands is not shifting any landscapes. Maybe it can help adidas capture the "lifestyle" category, but nothing more than that. If a bunch of athletes changed brands - the athletes for which Nike spends all their R&D and ad money - that would be different.

that kicks off court article is garbage btw... lol it "confims" ye signing with adidas and y-3, yeezi etc yada yada but then goes on to say "Stay posted for official word on where Kanye West has signed, and let us know what you think of the potential partnership."

lol ppl will do anything for unique hits
Agreed the article didn't put forth a drop of evidence. Once again... I'm sure they have something in the works but it has not been confirmed

She is. She has a a man who understands how to use other peoples money.

One Mike responded in a childish way. All them paragraphs and made no point.

My money is with Nike. Go head and think Nike will fall to Adidas because Ye left.

And I'm the idiot?
mean.gif

Yall have your heads soooo far up Ye's butt that you lose all common sense.

You must be a business major or taken a class and are now regurgitating what you learned with no real time experience. Until you manage a billion $$$ company your lines of "substance" mean nothing.
With English like this, I'm not surprised you missed the several points contained in my posts.

Btw... I'm a college grad. And I take contracts for fortune 500s. They consult me. You figure out what I do. P.S. it's not business.
wink.gif

YOU SAID KANYE WILL CAUSE PANIC ON WALL STREET!!! LMAOOOOO
And you're good at misquoting people out of context. Congrats.

With English like this, I'm not surprised you missed the several points contained in my posts.

Btw... I'm a college grad. And I take contracts for fortune 500s. They consult me. You figure out what I do. P.S. it's not business.
wink.gif

And you're good at misquoting people out of context. Congrats.
That's all you come back with? My grammar on an online forum? OK.

Sure you do. And GOLD ST. CAPTIAL is legit.

LOL @ idiots believing nobodies from a nobody sneaker blog. I'll wait til someone with a reputation actually announces something.

I'm sure someone posted this, but incase....Adidas just extend their Word Cup sponsorship till 2030. World cup = $$$$. Also, I'm not getting into these debates.

Last edited:
The more and more I look into this story I'm like was Nike already fed up with Ye to the point the decided not to release the redoctobers as scheduled which led Kanye to bail out. If MegaTron and Ronaldo could have they own like why can't Yeezy he's a global hiphop icon the culture itself even MJ falls into that line. It baffles me honestly yeezys made ton of bread even at retail with limited supplies I just don't get it. Touché to Adidas :smokin

If Nike would have gave Ye his own NSW clothing line :smh:

They would have made bank

They would have broken servers and made Ye happy. It's a no-brainer. Shows Nike probably just didn't want to... ie they feel like they didn't need it.

But for all the Kanye stans in here who can care less about shoes if they're not Kanye's: a move to adidas should be your wet dream, they'll probably be giving him everything Nike didn't. Clothes, ad campaigns, no restrictions.

Last edited:

I'm about to make like 1000 dupe accounts and rep this with every one.

Nothing lasts forever is 1000000000000% right. Especially when you're greedy. "Money is the root of all evil."

Being the best used to be Nike's goal... now it's being most profitable. That's not sustainable on the product end because cutting corners isn't making anyone happy. They live off their reputation but are taking a huge **** right on their own name. How anyone thinks that's sustainable forever is well beyond my grasp.
Definitely right about nothing last forever. Great example is Sony and Samsung. 15 years ago Sony was the premier electronic company, now they are treading water to stay alive. While Samsung fought off their near death and rose to power by  scatter shooting their business. 

I don't think Ye's vision would have fit NSW. I doublt Nike would want to market Leather Jogging pants and Belichek hoodies to the masses.

Definitely right about nothing last forever. Great example is Sony and Samsung. 15 years ago Sony was the premier electronic company, now they are treading water to stay alive. While Samsung fought off their near death and rose to power by  scatter shooting their business. 
That's electronics. Apples and Oranges.

WOW that's crazy... I was going to compare this to Samsung and Apple earlier on the cell phone development aspect but this is just as valid. Good point. Repped.

I'm still stuck on what he ment by "interesting way to be released"

And why is Yw got everyone foaming?

"Nike’s annual revenue reached $25.3 billion last year, and Adidas hit $19.8 billion."

My Source: http://www.bizjournals.com/portland...ike-adidas-spend-big-to-own-the.html?page=all

For those who keeps sleeping on Adidas as if they don't have the resources to close in and capture first place. The gap is there but not as large as people are making it out to be. Under Armour made 1.8 billion last year. That's a gap.

Lets all try to focus on sharing good info man before fam comes in here and shuts down this thread too.

Kill the petty squabbling or you WILL be removed from this discussion.  I don't how much "info" you've posted or how valuable you fancy yourself to be to this thread.  

Nobody comes here to read childish bickering.  

I'm still stuck on what he ment by "interesting way to be released"

And why is Yw got everyone foaming?
This is pure rumor but I heard from a fairly reliable source that it could be a scavenger hunt scenario similar to the release of that Megatron pack today. Take that for what it is, I haven't shared up until this point because it's still purely rumor as far as I'm concerned. But it is certainly possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom