Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye's latest fashion statement is sure to influence many. 
eek.gif

you think your being a real n**** cuz your calling out Kanye for looking like a clown but at the same time your trying to gossip like a female
Oh the irony! 90% of this thread is gossip LOL. My bad if it's old news. Will you be okay?

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
ARE THESE REAL ? MOST of his stuff is questionable. He's been exposed numerous times for selling fakes.

he also shows a video of the toe box
nerd.gif
once a fake will always be a fake. until proven legit. so, he needs closer detail pics instead

As I re-read it...that was really the worst way to word it :lol:

I'm not yet, but if you go to the D.R. you'll leave your girl. Trust.

Lol good to know some dominicans out here...

Funny you put it that way... Is a totally different level as far as night life... I go back home every year or other year at least....

:pimp: two weeks and spend one in Punta Cana o Bavaro

Back to RO

Last edited:
Rumor is, Nike just signed a new rapper/fasion designer.. out with yeezys and in with the drizzys!   

Just kidding.. :smile: 

What's crazy is a lot of what he is saying I agree with. Especially, the getting fed up with Nike, not getting royalties or justly compensated and wanting to negotiate more now, especially since he has a daughter. This is something that we would all want to do, if we had a hot product that is doing big numbers, we would want to re-negotiate the deal. Cant hate him for that. However, the issue that I always have with KanYe is that his actions and movements are childlike. He even confirmed that for him to be creative, he must resort back to child like thoughts, which is fine. The problem is in the business realm, you must put on your big boy pants and act and do business as an adult. Having tantrums and ranting all crazy just wont get it done. I know you he's a rebel and all and feel like he cant be placed in a box, but his antics are just ridiculous. So ridiculous that is sours people on him.

What's crazy is a lot of what he is saying I agree with. Especially, the getting fed up with Nike, not getting royalties or justly compensated and wanting to negotiate more now, especially since he has a daughter. This is something that we would all want to do, if we had a hot product that is doing big numbers, we would want to re-negotiate the deal. Cant hate him for that. However, the issue that I always have with KanYe is that his actions and movements are childlike. He even confirmed that for him to be creative, he must resort back to child like thoughts, which is fine. The problem is in the business realm, you must put on your big boy pants and act and do business as an adult. Having tantrums and ranting all crazy just wont get it done. I know you he's a rebel and all and feel like he cant be placed in a box, but his antics are just ridiculous. So ridiculous that is sours people on him.

The Yeezy's didn't make Nike "big numbers" What they benefited from was having him signed to the brand and the hype and exclusivity he brought to Nike through his fame.

If anyone needed to "man up" it's Nike. They should have put their big boy pants on and dealt with his BS. He's an artist/musician and a massive primadonna, oh well. That's the smart business move, keep him happy. Obviously they know more than we do, but what other non-athlete can carry a shoe as far as he did for Nike?

Nobody...

Y'all know it's called a "rant" only because of his disposition? It's people's lack of respect that label it a rant to make it seem as if he's acting childlike and throwing temper tantrums.

Would it be different if he just rapped about his feelings towards Nike and his other problems, instead of using spoken word to express himself? (Like he did on New Slaves)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom