Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Solars priced at the $3k level, why the insanity prices already with Red Octobers ... On the Bay for $4k+ with 2 days left ... that is ridiculous.

people like to mimic the prices of other sellers, especially if they are price really high.

after release date if a few people price the RO for  4000, every other seller will price it for 4000.

now what i dont understand is where these prices come from?

and WHEN WILL THE CONSUMER LEARN TO RESIST THESE INSANE PRICES? 

then and only then will this "game" be back to how it was pre-concord mess. 

people like to mimic the prices of other sellers, especially if they are price really high.

after release date if a few people price the RO for  4000, every other seller will price it for 4000.

now what i dont understand is where these prices come from?

and WHEN WILL THE CONSUMER LEARN TO RESIST THESE INSANE PRICES? 

then and only then will this "game" be back to how it was pre-concord mess. 
I have been PREACHING that to everyone I know. 

If I could I would give you all my reps.

Finally someone besides me knows this.

Anyone think I can pull off this trade?

I Give 2 DS Pairs of DB Foams + Tried on only DB4s + Cash for DS Solars

How much cash? In all honesty seems quite lopsided. He could flip all of that and make more than if you sold them separately and just bought the Solars outright from him

(With that being said.. solars are all I can think of now)

How much cash? In all honesty seems quite lopsided. He could flip all of that and make more than if you sold them separately and just bought the Solars outright from him

(With that being said.. solars are all I can think of now)

300ish would be ideal

I would love the ROs but it gets no better than a fresh pair of Solars.

Then I can be done with all this nonsense. 

BTW you guys are the GIF kings! I can't contain my laughter at my job.

Whew that's a lot. But if you bought all pairs for retail you're looking at about a grand for Solars (if you take that view). Of course anyone would jump on that.

Hence why trading two pairs of DB V's at retail for DS Plats last month was a no brainer. Plats for under $400 :smokin

people been saying this for a while but nobody listens because, unfortunately, whatever people are will to pay IS the worth of the shoe. if these end up being more available than the black/solar the price will go down after release

The way the Black/Solar are drying up, shame on me for waiting this long to look for another pair, in a size 9 at that.

Gonna hit me over the head. :smh:

Good luck man. I have a 9.5 and cant even imagine finding another DS pair

At the show now. Red October lyrics omitted from Hold My Liquor. Substituted with "I don't know about you but i ain't into ******* with no shoulders. "

boys got real RO yeezys for sale on facebook now.

there was a real pair at sneakercon as well :nerd:

supposedly no release

Sorry, screwed up a little. But He did add those lyrics.

I still didn't hear the RO line in the song. Maybe someone else at the show can verify if he did. Maybe he said something else.

lol no worries I provided him w/ a rep too. I figured this ... which sort of the genius of economics .. The limit in regards to quantity, plus the value of "hype" put them in a market where the few who can afford to spend $4k on a pair of, will and will do so quite yeezily. It is just crazy that their isn't even a level of maturity in value. Just starts from the top smh.

Actually, if what everyone on here who has said Yeezys are a drop in the bucket for Nike in terms of revenue, it wouldn't be a complete shock if they pulled the plug on this release.
Given he's made no jones about how dissatisfied he is w Swoosh and has called them out publicly, I'm sure that hasn't gone over well.
Plus, by announcing he's signed with another company, why would Nike feel beholden to put these out even if they've produced 5,000 pairs.
We shall see how this all plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom