Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tired of the drama and lack of credible answerers regarding the RO's...  On a positive note, I decided to try out my new camera and take some dusk glow shots of my Solars...  

View media item 666537

View media item 666538

i did not know the glow was that bright, or is that some good editing//lighting? either way dope pics yo :nthat:

I've heard yeezys fit big, or are the 1s just big and the 2s more TTS? I am a true 12.5 but don't want to get some 13s and they are flopping as I walk. Want to know for the future.

Last edited:
Somebody offer me 4 for my ****. They can have em. **** it
laugh.gif
I'm letting them ******* go on the spot
I know I get a lot of hate for it, but I'm heading to South Africa for a couple weeks. 

Last edited:
i did not know the glow was that bright, or is that some good editing//lighting? either way dope pics yo :nthat:

I've heard yeezys fit big, or are the 1s just big and the 2s more TTS? I am a true 12.5 but don't want to get some 13s and they are flopping as I walk. Want to know for the future.

They truly glow very strong. The key to this shot was "charging up" the shoes under a light for a few minutes then snapping the pic under very low lighting conditions (dusk) with no flash and a slow shutter speed. The shots weren't edited to enhance the glow.

As for sizing, I am a 12 and I feel that the 2's are TTS or even slightly more snug....

that must be the going price range. Some other dude a week ago told me 5k. I don't care how much money I have I'm not risking buying a fake y2 before RD
exactly.. if i can't get a pair on RD.. it's highly probable i won't get a pair.. way to many fakes on the market to risk it

Last edited:
Those up there look a little suspect.
Prob TaoBao specials fr the factory.

Wouldn't entertain anything now til well after the release if at all. Too much hype and people willing to pay used Honda Civic money for them is retarted.

Damn, with these crazy prices, I'm tempted to just pull the cord and jettison my entire NDS sz 12 collection!

:smokin

I was at the concert tonight. didn't wear the red yeezys as u know. Said Nike was trying to "Son" him and he's going to announce his new partnership Monday. Also said his friend who owns a store in Miami said nike is trying to make retailers take a bunch of garbage releases if they want Yeezy's

They did the same thing for the 1st Yeezy's, hell any high demand shoe. Seems like their standard MO :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom