Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
He mentioned Nike in tonight's rant. Regarding being told he "couldn't do" something. I'm sure a video will surface

Wtf? This isn't good news regarding the RO's...:frown: I just hope that's sarcasm coming from Nike... and tomorrow all the rumours come to rest, about time!

Last edited:
don't see why Nike would cancel a shoe they already produced, yall some scary lil garden tools
Well this is not out of the question. Nike can take the hit of a few million to not help market a performer who is actively trying to throw dirt on their name. It wouldn't surprise me if these pop up at outlets...

Well this is not out of the question. Nike can take the hit of a few million to not help market a performer who is actively trying to throw dirt on their name. It wouldn't surprise me if these pop up at outlets...
Certainly could afford take the lost revenue out of spite...  If they made 5k pairs @ $245 ea., they  would lose 1.25M at retail and I assume the cost of production is far less...

Certainly could afford take the lost revenue out of spite...  If they made 5k pairs @ $245 ea., they would lose 1.25M at retail and I assume the cost of production is far less...
Exactly. Even logistically speaking and cost of destruction would be a drop in the bucket for such a big company. I still don't see them destroying the shoes tho. Silent outlet releases would not surprise me.

Nike is run by grown men they not gonna take a hit of no million to spite Kanye lol no matter how small it is to them. worse case scenario they drop at outlets

Last edited:
I was at the concert tonight. didn't wear the red yeezys as u know. Said Nike was trying to "Son" him and he's going to announce his new partnership Monday. Also said his friend who owns a store in Miami said nike is trying to make retailers take a bunch of garbage releases if they want the Yeezys. Was begging the CEO of google to invest in Donda(he was there) and basically it

a lot interesting stuff was thrown around tonight at YE's concert. I never  gave thought of nike cancelling the release but it seems like it could deff become a reality. 

just waiting on the video. 

seen two ROs in a glass case at sneakercon today. Don't know if they were authentic and didn't really pay much attention to them and didn't take a pic.

If the deal that Kanye announces on Monday is in fact with adidas, it's hard for me to believe that Nike would continue with the RO release. As most have stated, I wouldn't be surprised if these just went the outlet route.

While we're on the subject of a possible outlet release, does anyone remember why "Banned" 1s went to the outlets? Was it part of the "marketing" strategy of the release or was it due to the sneaker being scrapped?

Solars didn't even last a week at 4k on FC. 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom