Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude Sami HAS to be in the Illuminati, no other way to explain it lol

Props my man 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
DAMB...

what if he skipped ADI

&

Swizzy got him to sign with RBK?

*bonus* rbk revamps the s.carter line

Reebok is owned by ADIDAS so it wouldn't really make sense to sign KW to the "Sub" brand rather than themselves... Just IMO

forgot this was dropping thanks for the heads up Mark

HOLD UP

i thought GAME said he had one of the 81 point gm shoes?
81 of those 81 point kobe 1 sets. nike did a scavenger hunt here in la from santa monica to la. if you got all the clues you got your card stamped at every spot and were in the raffle for the shoes. niketown la raffled off 80 of the sets and the 81st was sold in a silent auction at staples center before a laker game. i was lucky enough to win one of the 81 point sets, as was samis boy that he had do the scavenger hunt/raffle

edit: also this was before nike got greedy with it and guess how much the price was if yopu won the raffle...only $81 for the entire set!!!

Last edited:
forgot this was dropping thanks for the heads up Mark

HOLD UP

i thought GAME said he had one of the 81 point gm shoes?
81 of those 81 point kobe 1 sets. nike did a scavenger hunt here in la from santa monica to la. if you got all the clues you got your card stamped at every spot and were in the raffle for the shoes. niketown la raffled off 80 of the sets and the 81st was sold in a silent auction at staples center before a laker game. i was lucky enough to win one of the 81 point sets, as was samis boy that he had do the scavenger hunt/raffle

edit: also this was before nike got greedy with it and guess how much the price was if yopu won the raffle...only $81 for the entire set!!!

the sneakernews vid game did said he asked for the shoes off kobes feet & he got em

Edit: no live eBay links

The only authentic pairs online right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

would love to see him sign with asics/new balance...
Kanye has never once focused on a running shoe or running style in anything he's ever produced/conceived - outside of leather joggers. Also, neither of these companies has en established apparel line whatsoever, let alone a sportswear line bordering on luxury. And neither have the resources to expand to do so, either.

So, other than than hopping on the recent hype train on runners, what in the world makes you think that this would be good to see, let alone possible? This is the most ridiculous and hype fueled idea I've ever seen. Like I legitimately got mad and had to reply before I was done laughing.

i am convinced these will not be as  limited. 

i would say "cork" like numbers. a bunch of shops had em but only 10-14 pairs each (aside from foot locker). 

Honestly speaking not everyone is going to get lucky and scoop at retail. So with that said How much are y'all willing to drop for a pair of Red Yeezy's? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom