Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this thread man - who cares that a guy has pairs and is asking for 18k! It doesn't affect you one bit unless you want to spend 18k and buy them. IMO it's really pretty simple - the guy is trying his luck, he's a reseller and not many of these on the market ATM so he's trying for the most he can. I mean if he listed 5 pairs for 2,000 and they sold he's made 10,000 BUT if he lists them for 18k and it doesn't sell he can drop his price. Simple economics - why would he sell for 2000 if he has the chance to get 18k off one pair? He's not selling himself short and I fully understand that - he's trying to extract as much money as he can out of these shoes and can you blame him? So much hype around these he would be silly not to - there's rich kids/celebs out there that will probably pair 18k for a pair just to be cool.

Personally it's retail or bust on these for me - as people have already mentioned they are only shoes after all, a lot of heads seemed to get wrapped up in this hype and believe they need them. Surely you realize this is what they want? So much thirst your do anything for them - consumerism at its best, making you believe you need something.

Things we should value like health and family get forgotten about and we start chasing materials and wealth at the cost of the things that really matter!

The other thing that humours me about this 18k convo is this: say you or someone buys for 18k - if the shoe doesn't release, people will still be thinking they fakes (even if they don't say it). So you spend 18k on a pair that others automatically think are fake.

you gotta respect the guys hustle - it's not like connects are easy to come by. I disagree that its luck - it's usually dedication and hard work, being involved in the scene for so long you build networks and connects. Not once have I ever got 'lucky' on a connect/hookup - when's the last time a random guy offered you some exclusive kicks that are sold out or not even released? NEVER....

Chuch :pimp:

So I'm guessing no December 7th?

At this point we're in limbo, Nike can change all of that using just one tweet, 24 hour "announcement" and release the following day...wasn't there a possible January/February release? Anything is possible at this point, did we see Kanye signing a deal with Adidas coming?

Rustlenomics you got that a bit wrong. Yes, raffles are most likely bs.

Chris_Pi is different than Krispy2Kicks as far as I know. Although they might be the same being as both of them talk out of their *****.

Krispy2Kicks has illegitimate raffles. He takes in more names than he "limits" and then sometimes rigs the results to let people win who have big social media followings (aka Sami- no shots at Sami)

He said he'd have a RO raffle too btw. Limited to the 100 who were in the any size / any color from eBay one. However it makes little sense because what if all those 100 (well 97 since I withdrew my 3 entries) don't buy a ticket?

And only 50 do? What does he do than? He can't say 100 people / $30 per ticket... Follow me?

Anyway aside from that he did give me a refund because he was exposed by myself and other before the drawing.

Bottom line. Yes, don't do raffles from anyone

Haven't checked up in this thread in a while, people still discussing these RO? They aren't releasing. We can keep dreaming. Not happening no more. 

bruh i cant believe people still fall for those "raffles" :lol:

isnt this crispi dude the guy that was raffling all the yeezys any size? and still hasn't given people their refunds yet.

trying to throw people off by spelling his name differently :rofl:  

i guess this money went to pay for bootleg dustbags and factory smugglers.

Definitely not the same person, you kids should really take yourselves out the box and read some of these comments, you guys are blabbing about non-sense that makes no sense! Glad I never been apart of NT

Lol so what do you the last 20 pages
i dont understand ur english, but im going to assume  I know what you're saying. 

I think people just salty at the ********* with this release, and all these people stunting wit fake RO's, and the fact that the people that MIGHT actually have real pairs that were "stolen" 
eyes.gif
 are trying to rape with no lube with the prices. Especially when most people are just trying to get a pair of sneakers they like so they can wear them.

At the end of the day, they might be a lil salty, but i dont think anyone is mad at anyone else except Nike themselves. 

i dont understand ur english, but im going to assume  I know what you're saying. 

I think people just salty at the ********* with this release, and all these people stunting wit fake RO's, and the fact that the people that MIGHT actually have real pairs that were "stolen" 
eyes.gif
 are trying to rape with no lube with the prices. Especially when most people are just trying to get a pair of sneakers they like so they can wear them.

At the end of the day, they might be a lil salty, but i dont think anyone is mad at anyone else except Nike themselves. 
People are very salty for no reason besides them not having them. 

Like I said in the beginning anyone on here would have jumped at the opportunity. 

There are so many fakes to have AUTHENTIC pairs PRODUCED BY NIKE, AUTHORIZED BY NIKE with a unreleased date and a full release in limbo. Why not be able to set the price. 

I just dont get the hate from all angles. 

Talking about peoples apartments

Talking about people getting in trouble for however they got the pairs

Talking about what we do

Its honestly just sneakers. At this point I kind of hope they release. To actually see what the market value ends up being. 

There was no market before these pairs anywhere, I think everyone with a brain knows this. 

Only other person who had a real pair was that sami clown. 

Now thats someone you guys should go bash. 

We aint riding sausage over here to get pairs 

Fact is most of us have been in this sneaker community for years and have met people through those years that respect us pass sneakers.

As you can see I've never been on NT before this. 

Someone sent me the link and I followed it for a while before giving you guys some input on the people your bashing that you don't even know. 

I know no1 hooks me up on deal, No1 calls me on restocks, no1 lets me get in front of them in line. So what do WE owe you guys. 

Last edited:
I don't get this thread man - who cares that a guy has pairs and is asking for 18k! It doesn't affect you one bit unless you want to spend 18k and buy them. IMO it's really pretty simple - the guy is trying his luck, he's a reseller and not many of these on the market ATM so he's trying for the most he can. I mean if he listed 5 pairs for 2,000 and they sold he's made 10,000 BUT if he lists them for 18k and it doesn't sell he can drop his price. Simple economics - why would he sell for 2000 if he has the chance to get 18k off one pair? He's not selling himself short and I fully understand that - he's trying to extract as much money as he can out of these shoes and can you blame him? So much hype around these he would be silly not to - there's rich kids/celebs out there that will probably pair 18k for a pair just to be cool.

Personally it's retail or bust on these for me - as people have already mentioned they are only shoes after all, a lot of heads seemed to get wrapped up in this hype and believe they need them. Surely you realize this is what they want? So much thirst your do anything for them - consumerism at its best, making you believe you need something.

Things we should value like health and family get forgotten about and we start chasing materials and wealth at the cost of the things that really matter!

The other thing that humours me about this 18k convo is this: say you or someone buys for 18k - if the shoe doesn't release, people will still be thinking they fakes (even if they don't say it). So you spend 18k on a pair that others automatically think are fake.

you gotta respect the guys hustle - it's not like connects are easy to come by. I disagree that its luck - it's usually dedication and hard work, being involved in the scene for so long you build networks and connects. Not once have I ever got 'lucky' on a connect/hookup - when's the last time a random guy offered you some exclusive kicks that are sold out or not even released? NEVER....

People are very salty for no reason besides them not having them. 
Like I said in the beginning anyone on here would have jumped at the opportunity. 
There are so many fakes to have AUTHENTIC pairs PRODUCED BY NIKE, AUTHORIZED BY NIKE and pairs that made it to the US for distribution with a unreleased date and a full release in limbo. Why not be able to set the price. 

I just dont get the hate from all angles. 

Talking about peoples apartments
Talking about people getting in trouble for however they got the pairs
Talking about what we do

Its honestly just sneakers. At this point I kind of hope they release. To actually see what the market value ends up being. 
There was no market before these pairs anywhere, I think everyone with a brain knows this. 

Only other person who had a real pair was that sami clown. 
Now thats someone you guys should go bash. 
We aint riding sausage over here to get pairs 

Fact is most of us have been in this sneaker community for years and have met people through those years that respect us pass sneakers.

As you can see I've never been on NT before this. 
Someone sent me the link and I followed it for a while before giving you guys some input on the people your bashing that you don't even know. 

I know no1 hooks me up on deal, No1 calls me on restocks, no1 lets me get in front of them in line. So what do WE owe you guys. 

So by riding sausage you mean working with Ye on a collaboration?

I personally would rather work with someone for a pair instead of getting stolen pairs from a factory...but that's just me. Good luck

So you calling the homie Sami a clown for getting hooked up with a real pair ? When you guys are trying to flip stolen shoes for 18k???? Lmao ok

NYC dude trolling NT , trying to justify his sales .

You Ain't got the answers chrispkicks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom