Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should make these a UR (a UNIVERSAL RELEASE :tongue:) make huge quantities and buck that price down to 170. That would be a good way of saying "**** you Kanye"

This thread!!!! 
roll.gif

Every single post after page 100 is thirst, flex, or rage.

are you sure? because he's been wearing the Maison Martin Margiela grey hi tops. Haven't seen him in red octobers for a while now. 

He's referring to HIS choice of footwear at the concert, not Kanye's. He's telling everyone in this thread that HE will be WEARING grey Jasper's for the show. Or at least that's what I think he's trying to say. If not, you are correct about the margielas.

Last edited:
At first glance I thought he was saying Kanye is wearing grey Jasper's tonight, which I thought was bizarre but for some reason accepted it.

Now after re-reading it I think he might be talking about what he is wearing tonight. Either way... It wasn't a very clear post

failps.gif
I'm like Phelps after winning the 200 FLY in Beijing and being confused why it was only an OR and not a WR.

Nike needs to release a statement or something and put this situation to rest ye left stop being ...pee u es es why or as nt allows *****

Just realized something. Kanye wore a new pair of Solar Yeezy's every night of the WTT tour prior to their release. Virgil noted this on his twitter once. He compared him to how MJ wore a new pair of J's to each game.

Yet, Kanye could barely get 2 pairs of RO's to wear on tour.

All these "big shots" just made potentially the biggest release of this (or next) year look like the biggest joke.

:smh:

-Imran

Last edited:
im getting so hopeless about these. 

finna go to the darkside aka b-grade/aaa/replica/stolen route.

not srs but still hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom