Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jus want to know what the numbers will look like on a Drake sneaker....? Will they compare to the Yeezy's?

(im obviously not a fan of the Drake sneaker idea)

I can't respect that fake Jordan wearing *****. Those will be on eBay the second I get em :lol:

Unless the CW/model is fire

Huge difference I think people are overlooking. Drake appears to be putting his own colorway / OVO branding on a pair of retros. Unless Jordan Brand gives him his own signature line like CP3 or Melo, which I highly doubt, then he will simply be adding new (or not so new) color schemes to sneakers that already exist.

Kanye West designed the Air Yeezy line and choose the colorways.

(Side note: never been to a Drake show. From what I can see... Kanye's rants > Drake's announcements :lol: )

drake Js look like theyre just for him/his camp, not a wide release. i wouldnt expect these to drop, especially since theyre supposedly using stingray skin on the uppers. 

but if they do drop... i am going to take advantage of every thirsty white girl and resell them for rape 
roll.gif

Did Anyone saw wiseguys IG where he said something about the yeezy mold being scrapped And whether Nike Will release the already 3000 pairs produced?

Maybe he himself could explain it better eventhough he got flamed here :lol:

Kanye himself said Drake is better in that sway interview. He sells more albums and has more fans than kanye.

Let's not put drake in a box, he's shown us his creative genius with classics like "take care", but I think he could be the next Steve Jobs, Home Depot, DaVinci. 

Just wait till he gets his hands on tinker's tool belt like Kanye did. Guaranteed HEAT

Last edited:
@SuNiversal  

If you dont mind giving me some info on who you are and what you do? I see you were the first with the red Yeezy's outside of Kanye's inner circle. Do you have a story? Is "samisystem" a real thing or just a hashtag you created to emulate kobe. I basically wanna know what has brought your name out to the light and how you know so many celebrities. Just wondering.   

@SuNiversal

If you dont mind giving me some info on who you are and what you do? I see you were the first with the red Yeezy's outside of Kanye's inner circle. Do you have a story? Is "samisystem" a real thing or just a hashtag you created to emulate kobe. I basically wanna know what has brought your name out to the light and how you know so many celebrities. Just wondering.   
he works at Ralph Lauren

With Drake in the line,
We will see:

GS only colorways will be for men's sizes (rugrat KDs, valentines day 5s, pink 11s, etc.)

Glitter on jordans

Nothing will be the same.

Last edited:
He just donates cash to charities to meet celebs as seen on his instagram.  

Being an "IT Professional" at Ralph Lauren doesn't mean you're doing a collaboration with Kanye.  Anyone can get pics with celebs and say what they want to.  

"Sami System" is just an ego stroke for a guy trying to be an internet celebrity.  

No fake non-disclosure agreements were harmed by this post.  

Thanks bro. So what super famous cause he won the shoes, knows Kobe...I mean anything special other than working at Ralp Lauren? I am just asking cause i've hearing a lot about him and I am also rather new to NT and I wanted to know who he is..lol thanks again bruh! 

He just donates cash to charities to meet celebs as seen on his instagram.  

Being an "IT Professional" at Ralph Lauren doesn't mean you're doing a collaboration with Kanye.  Anyone can get pics with celebs and say what they want to.  

"Sami System" is just an ego stroke for a guy trying to be an internet celebrity.  

No fake non-disclosure agreements were harmed by this post.  
Is that why Kobe Bryant follows him on twitter? You think he paid a charity for that?? Omg the system all makes sense!!!! Everyone quick donate money and then Kanye West will meet you just a few hours before proposing to his fiancé, have lunch with you, and sign all your Air Yeezys!!!! Then he'll probably send you a pair too!!!!!

I can't believe I never considered the power of donations :rofl:

Thanks bro. So what super famous cause he won the shoes, knows Kobe...I mean anything special other than working at Ralp Lauren? I am just asking cause i've hearing a lot about him and I am also rather new to NT and I wanted to know who he is..lol thanks again bruh! 

He's kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom