Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
this thread is jokes

Nothing positive is coming out of this thread. 

This thread should pretty much be closed until there is definitive word from Nike on these releasing or not.

But why are people still doubting Sami? Once again I ask in these internet forums.. what would he have to gain? And better yet what would you have to gain if he indeed was lying?

Which he isn't. Most recently he met @DJ Proto J at the Yeezus concert. Proto might be banned from this thread lol but you can find his story in the Yeezus tour / Kanye thread.

Plus he has provided me with information regarding certain releases that isn't known about until at least a week later on here (un-yeezy related). Just use your own eyes and brain and try and imagine how difficult all of that would be to fabricate. It's not hard to imagine that through hard work and networking you could achieve things.

@PRGirlGoneRogue is the latest example of someone on here who people didn't believe did what she does.

She's real!

He's real!

I'm the most real!

Nobody is really showing off per se. They're sharing stories. And this site would be boring if we had just sneaker information without stories and a little bit of background information.

A buddy of mine in South Korea said that the RO are confirmed there and he will be picking up his raffle ticket to try to get them. Release Date he said that they have not announced but everybody he's talked to is saying Friday/Saturday, again this is in South Korea

A buddy of mine in South Korea said that the RO are confirmed there and he will be picking up his raffle ticket to try to get them. Release Date he said that they have not announced but everybody he's talked to is saying Friday/Saturday, again this is in South Korea
Ok.. Thanks. I'm not familiar with the Asian release but I only counted a handful of stories in Asia that received the AY II plats/solars. Would you be able to give any information on the store dropping these?

I am actually very humble...its just gets annoying when you get the following:

1. I am dying of cancer and this stuff is from make a wish
2. My family got me all of this
3. This is all charity work
4. Yeezys are not authentic

You've been doing this for years, just ignore it.
I understand that hearsay could become worse, but truth will always be truth and as long as you know it. Just sit back and enjoy the front row seats, after all, you're used to that too by now! :pimp:

-Imran

Last edited:
So I was joking with fabes_sole (who has my zen greys right now, does sick work btw) on IG about the lace tips falling off his Red Octobers. He told me that they come with washers so the lace tips don't fall off as easily, and thats it actually tough to unscrew them. Looked up some pics from newyorkcompany's listing and sure enough, the washers are there. Kind of pissed that Nike couldn't add such a small feature before, but glad they did. Still hoping for a release though. 

View media item 678455

View media item 678456

They have those on the augulets that came on my bespokes. No idea why they wouldn't do that to begin with, I believe they have been putting them on bespoke af1's since the program started.

Sorry for the confusion in my post last night. However is was Ye who had on the jaspers. I'll have to check my pics again. I had been drinking but I'm pretty sure it was the LVs. Excellent show btw, if anyone has the chance to go in the future I recommend doing so. We didn't get a mark parker/nike bashing rant so to speak but he did speak his mind a bit.

Ok upon further inspection, if the only grey jasper is the pink bottom, then my apologies, it definitely was the margiela. I guess I was a little drunker than I thought lol. Sorry for the confusion, im not huge on high end fashion. I don't even have any yeezys (broke college student) :frown:

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion in my post last night. However is was Ye who had on the jaspers. I'll have to check my pics again. I had been drinking but I'm pretty sure it was the LVs. Excellent show btw, if anyone has the chance to go in the future I recommend doing so. We didn't get a mark parker/nike bashing rant so to speak but he did speak his mind a bit.

Ok upon further inspection, if the only grey jasper is the pink bottom, then my apologies, it definitely was the margiela. I guess I was a little drunker than I thought lol. Sorry for the confusion, im not huge on high end fashion. I don't even have any yeezys (broke college student) :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom