Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lots of pictures coming to light on IG now, am almost all of them lookin way too suspect

Also found some kid, @yeezyforsake I think lol has a size 10 for sale, also very suspect. But hey no one will ever know until there's an authorized Nike pair released
Both pairs are beyond fake, and we already HAVE SEEN authentic pairs to compare to.

smh kicksordie don't have legit pairs.

they can't even verify. 
His pairs are actually real. I can disprove any of your statements. His pairs have dark red suede, the correct diagonal mesh pattern, and the new footbed inscription. He even has the dustbags which most of the "smuggled/stolen" pairs don't have. More and more pairs are leaking out each day. Noldocustoms who was talking mad sh*t about KOD now has authentic pairs. 

honestly speaking since Yeezy left for Adidas can y'all see Nike letting another rapper design a sneaker? Like letting Drake design a Air Drizzy
Nike and Drake are a perfect pair.. they should def drop an air drizzy the most emotional sneaker ever air bubbles filled with tears and all that.. they come in a big kleenex box.  Nike really pulled the marvins room ex girl move and bagged aubrey to make kanye jealous.. sad week for non hypebeasts

Frustrating because it's Jordan and Drake. He's most likely getting a blank coloring book full of uncolored Jordan retros and a pack of crayolas.

He'll throw an OvO logo on it and that'll be the end of that.

They aren't a marketing sector of Nike.. They are completely separate.. Not only do they stuff for Nike, they also do things for sports events, etc.

Wait, is that so? School me, I'm actually starting to doubt my own confirmed knowledge.

Wait, is that so? School me, I'm actually starting to doubt my own confirmed knowledge.
Yes. It's a company that works in the industry of promoting, marketing, etc. Kind of similar to Push Entertainment (company that ran the Red Yeezy giveaway during the summer.) They assist Nike in publicly showing pairs on the feet of influencers in order to build hype gradually over a period of several months to a year. They helped on the first two colorways of the Y2's as well as the Galaxy foams.

http://experiencenrg.com/

Yes. It's a company that works in the industry of promoting, marketing, etc. Kind of similar to Push Entertainment (company that ran the Red Yeezy giveaway during the summer.) They assist Nike in publicly showing pairs on the feet of influencers in order to build hype gradually over a period of several months to a year. They helped on the first two colorways of the Y2's as well as the Galaxy foams.

http://experiencenrg.com/

WOW! Does this explain why the "NRG" logo appears on select shoes/ boxes? Any and every "NRG" Nike shoe has been with the assist of NRG?

I have a pair of Nike5 Street Gato's with the "NRG" label at the end of the shoe's name and always wondered why it appears here alongside the galaxy stuff and Yeezy's stuff. I learn something new everyday. Appreciate that brother. Repped

WOW! Does this explain why the "NRG" logo appears on select shoes/ boxes? Any and every "NRG" Nike shoe has been with the assist of NRG?

I have a pair of Nike5 Street Gato's with the "NRG" label at the end of the shoe's name and always wondered why it appears here alongside the galaxy stuff and Yeezy's stuff. I learn something new everyday. Appreciate that brother. Repped
No problem, man. Always glad to help!

You are irking me beyond belief. KOD's video shows the NEW INSCRIPTION YOU ****ING IDIOT. All of the super perfect pairs of the original footbed inscription from the FIRST 2 colorways. Compare the suede details, lining in between the spikes, the correct sized swoosh, and diagonal mesh pattern to the super perfect pairs that you linked to me. If you say otherwise, you are trolling.

Go jump off a bridge, please.
you totally missed it.  the inscription is not exactly "new" it's the same as the other yeezy 2's, but with the letter "R" at the end inside of the pair shown in KOD's vid.

i'm gonna go ahead and guess that R is for "Red" for obvious reasons.

there are different versions of fakes, so who knows what all of them say.

but, even though it's been documented KOD sold fakes and scammed people, i'll go ahead and take your word for it that his Red October's are real.

your evidence shown is so compelling.
roll.gif

read there was only 4500 people that showed up to see him perform in Kanas City last night, can anyone confirm???

Did contest winner get their pairs, or will they have to wait for the Adidas version? SRS question

Did contest winner get their pairs, or will they have to wait for the Adidas version? SRS question
Contest winners would have to wait at most until February 2014. Lol they will not be receiving the Adidas version, that would be stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom