Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
yoooo yall gotta read the comments on that pic :lol:

females throwing the slang left and right :x

kicksordie sells fakes tho no?

They don't look real to me. Kicksordie likes to mix his crops though, gonna go with fake. That one pic you can't tell if the reds are the same or not.

Idk, that second pic looks like the suede is too light.. I could be wrong, could be a filter.. But wasnt kicksordie exposed again a few pages ago? I doubt he would be stupid enough to send kevin hart a fake pair of RO but considering his history i wouldnt be surprised

I think Kevin has a real pair. He actually does his research on kicks. He's way more knowledgeable then....Geno Smith

I think Kevin has a real pair. He actually does his research on kicks. He's way more knowledgeable then....Geno Smith
I believe they are real. He's close with Kanye. Way closer than Geno or any other clown rockin them. Kevin Hart often dresses like Kanye and recently he defended Kanye in an interview when asked about him

kevin hart prbly had his pr ppl hit up kod like "yo i know you got bang bangs & real pairs i need a real pair gimmie the price & paypal account to send it to"

http://web.stagram.com/n/youngscrap/

He is going off about how the sneaker community can not tell fakes and that he and Kevin Hart have legit pairs. He references that these shoes will not release. Sorry I tried to make the picture as big as I could. You can click on the pic to expand in order to see the words clearly. 

Last edited:
What if.. Now stay with me now...

What if these people are lying and trying to convince that they are not releasing, because they are? Would this be the INTERESTING way of releasing?

Just an opinion, yeah I may be reaching, but I just had a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom