Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true , thats interesting. Wonder why they let go of 2000 pairs.
From what I heard it was a combination of first having the project scrapped at first once Ye left Nike and pairs were ordered to be destroyed. It was then later that Nike decided that they were going to salvage what was left.  It would have been not cost effective to ship them overseas and find places to distribute the inventory as the warehouse in Memphis already has stock and many pairs overseas were supposed to be allocated to the various stores that were going to get the shoes prior to the announcement by Kanye to leave. I'll post some pics of the my pair tomorrow but so far that's what I've been told.

From what I heard it was a combination of first having the project scrapped at first once Ye left Nike and pairs were ordered to be destroyed. It was then later that Nike decided that they were going to salvage what was left.  It would have been not cost effective to ship them overseas and find places to distribute the inventory as the warehouse in Memphis already has stock and many pairs overseas were supposed to be allocated to the various stores that were going to get the shoes prior to the announcement by Kanye to leave. I'll post some pics of the my pair tomorrow but so far that's what I've been told.

and who told you this? I was told no pairs were destroyed.

Sucks being a broke college student. Nike loves rustling my jimmies 
mean.gif

I would love to get lucky and cop to trade for the solars or plats. Any guesses if people would actually do that trade straight up?

Lol at the accounts made today just for this thread. Anyway if ndc is gonna get these nike is probably gonna announce them officially on christmas. 

My Weiden and Kennedy source says Nike allocated 'A LOT' of pairs.

I asked him "like 50k?"

he said yes.

If you don't know who who W+K is, don't question me.

Just the messenger. 

Just like @benballer said.  Nike: "F U KANYE" 

and who told you this? I was told no pairs were destroyed.
I'm not stating names but two people told me what I know, one person is a family friend with ties to the factory in Asia another is someone who has helped me in the past and works at Beaverton (Who also helped me get my pair which I will post tomorrow). There are just telling me what they've heard so far. They've been right in the past but I'm with everybody else on the this one, lots of things being said and I'm just reporting what I've heard. Don't kill the messenger lol.

Are we waiting for Nike Stores to make their announcement, or is this just a FTLR release? Interesting if so.

I'm not stating names but two people told me what I know, one person is a family friend with ties to the factory in Asia another is someone who has helped me in the past and works at Beaverton (Who also helped me get my pair which I will post tomorrow). There are just telling me what they've heard so far. They've been right in the past but I'm with everybody else on the this one, lots of things being said and I'm just reporting what I've heard. Don't kill the messenger lol.

Why post tomm? why not post NOW? There's no way you have them and don't have pics on your phone, c'mon son... DO IT.

Knowing footlockers past with their servers we can expect the site to be crashed by 6am... And we will be there hitting refresh till 9pm at night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom