Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that FootLocker took them off the release calendar. I wonder if Nike told them to remove the launch until NikeStore officially confirms they will have them as well. Call me crazy, but seems like a logical explanation. I'm just happy that we were finally given some info here. 

I am curious why Footlocker had the green light to make a huge announcement, and then minutes later had to change it to "online only." You'd think that a major company would have had it all figured out, especially knowing the "chaos" it would cause ... people calling stores, DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON, people asking employees who don't know wtf to say, etc.

I am curious why Footlocker had the green light to make a huge announcement, and then minutes later had to change it to "online only." You'd think that a major company would have had it all figured out, especially knowing the "chaos" it would cause ... people calling stores, DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON, people asking employees who don't know wtf to say, etc.
they don't want camping, they had to specify online only so people wouldn't bum rush storefronts with tents.  

i wish nike came up with something completely different for they're online system for this release. Give good people a fair chance.

PLEASE FOOTLOCKER DO SOME CRAZY CAPTCHAS COME THE 27TH FOR ALL THESE BOT USERS

THEY GOTTA FIX THIS BOT THING BEFORE THE RELEASE

MAKE THE PLAYING FIELD EVEN

THAT IS ALL

Last edited:
Saw someone with a pair of these today. Slowly we will see them on feet. Contest winners were told not to wear them before Jan 1st, though.

I'm new to the game, but I would love some Yeezys in a collection I'm just putting together. I refuse to contribute to the bot users, with me doing that these will be beyond difficult to get, especially since I'll be on my phone. If anyone have any advice PM the new comer, it would be much appreciated good luck to all attempting, because it may come down to the battle of the bots.

everybody needs to relax. . .you guys clearly don't know how an FTL release goes

The only surprise that will come 12/27 is NDC carrying them

everybody will have a shot then & a few months down the line on an NDC restock

I'm sure big wigs in beaverton decided to go with FTL to level the playing field

There is a clear advantage to having automation applications & twitter scrapers on NDC

NOT on FTL

People should also expect to not be able to grab a pair

This shoe is only releasing to sell Lebron XI's / Foamposites / Bred 1s / etc. (Bait & Switch)

that's my 2 cents

PLEASE FOOTLOCKER DO SOME CRAZY CAPTCHAS COME THE 27TH FOR ALL THESE BOT USERS

THEY GOTTA FIX THIS BOT THING BEFORE THE RELEASE

MAKE THE PLAYING FIELD EVEN

THAT IS ALL
I agree but I still see these ending up back doored some who to footlocker employees. Call me crazy.

I'm new to the game, but I would love some Yeezys in a collection I'm just putting together. I refuse to contribute to the bot users, with me doing that these will be beyond difficult to get, especially since I'll be on my phone. If anyone have any advice PM the new comer, it would be much appreciated good luck to all attempting, because it may come down to the battle of the bots.

so 1. your new 2. you don't have a bot and 3. your gonna be on a phone :-/

MonteroOuts3.gif.opt.gif

Last edited:
Smh. This site was intended to help people buy shoes but has instead destroyed chances of getting nearly every release.

Besides, if Heidi Burgett aint say these shoes dropping, then they're not dropping. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom