Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we figured out the science behind what type of internet connection you need for these online only releases? I've read the bots and scripts don't work on footlocker's website. No?

that is not the official FL insta page

AND can we keep the bot/anything related to it out of this thread - or else this will be locked and some of you will be running to your grandmas for yeezy info. 

Its not about liking this shoe or not liking it.. this shoe is straight access to any shoe you would ever want

I don't see how that's fake when that is what foot locker is saying the price will be online
eyes.gif

David: Hi, my name is David. How may I help you?
john reddick: any info on these shoes 652110-001
David: The Foams?
john reddick: correct oregon foams
David: Here's our launch list;  http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/product-launches/a_id/41986/p/3897
David: It looks like they are set to release on the 30th at 5am
john reddick: online?
David: Yes, we will have them. 
john reddick: thank you, any word on those yeezys for the 27th?
David: I wish!
David: Footlocker will have them.
john reddick: thats for sure?
David: Yes, it's on their launch list. 
ndc chat

Wish they could delete all reseller comments although that would take days smdh this stuff saddens me.....but other than that dude is really crazy wearing those when he's been running his mouth about Nike the entire tour pop out those Adidas bro especially on the last show

What happened to the guy complaining about nike not announcing anything? And wanting to protest and bring the torch flames to Nike HQ and boycott them? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom