Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, they dropping....seems like is following the same trend as the solars and Plats, dirty *** Ian and crew were the some of the first civilians flaunting them.

How long were PLATS floating around before they were officially released? He had his plats 6 weeks early, he also follows my friend I think I might hit him wit the DM him and c what u could squeeze from him lol

How long were PLATS floating around before they were officially released? He had his plats 6 weeks early, he also follows my friend I think I might hit him wit the DM him and c what u could squeeze from him lol

I don't think it was 6 weeks early...more like 2...

I don't think it was 6 weeks early...more like 2...
i meant to add Claims* to have his 6 weeks earlier lol! My homie claims those are a size 8 tho so now I'm just like uh. Not saying I know anything cause I know ZERO. Just talking to my mans who's friends with him on a personal level

Last edited:
34gnj29.jpg

I found this on Deftronic site, not yeezy related but I can only imagine if there were the yeezy's

If is the memorial Dr here in GA that's right down the street from me

I heard some workers at NTSF mumbling about the release date. I didn't make out the whole convo, but they sounded like they knew about a shipment.

Ian's pair is fake & lol @ dude who said he's under contract with Nike :rofl:
Like my man above me said. Reading is fundamental I said HE CLAIMS. Don't try to make me seem like some **** sucker idgaf who the **** Ian Connor is I'm worried about how I will get a pair, if they ever release. Reading is key buddy

Last edited:
Like my man above me said. Reading is fundamental I said he CLAIMS. Don't try to make me seem like some **** sucker idgaf who the **** Ian Connor is I'm worried about how I will get a pair, if they ever release. Reading is key buddy
Bro I read every post before I posted, doesn't change anything. Why would he be under contract with Nike? Just think about it lol. In the grand scheme of things he's a nobody.

Why would that dirty *** kid be under contract with Nike?....you got athletes who can't eem land a deal with Nike, hell it took me 2 full seasons on NBA2K14 with a made up Hispanic Lebron dropping 50 points per game to land a deal with Nike, yet IAN CONNOR has a deal....

Does dude eem shower?

Bro I read every post before I posted, doesn't change anything. Why would he be under contract with Nike? Just think about it lol. In the grand scheme of things he's a nobody.
That's exactly why I said claims, cause idk the dude. I only know of him from being in that gay *** ferg video. If you would've told me "Ian Connor does ____ for nike" I wouldn't had known. I just see kids here in NYC sucking his cock. That's it. You right he is a nobody but I'm not over here saying Ian is nike as ****, he got yeezys all hail lord Ian. No. I'm saying he claims, I wouldn't give a single **** if dude was apart of Nike how does that affect me? But it's nothing cause y'all say they fake so that's that. Dubbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom