Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

^^^^hey, don't worry, im just switching up the style on everyone surprisingly. I will PM you next time I resort 2 such drastic measurements. I am impressedwith myself, I still can press almost any NTers reaction button FTW
and are right, NikeTalk does not dress like 30 (the new 20) year old hamsters.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I dress like phonix when I am not wearing Jumpman apparel.
roll.gif
I knew you really admired the guy!

roll.gif
roll.gif

here's a dope fit imo:

3274_33abe990e169bd2e5a7baf09161cd405.jpg

that ben sherman plaid button up has pink in it, but it's mad hard to get it to show up in pix...

goes hard with the yeezys' tho...

flame on like the human torch tho haters! go hard!
wink.gif

We want pics of your chick Jean Grey (Phonix from Xmen) not you. Thanks for not showing your face tho, very considerate.

Originally Posted by jphonix

here's a dope fit imo:

that ben sherman plaid button up has pink in it, but it's mad hard to get it to show up in pix...

wink.gif

Not into plaid ,skinnys (I rather baggy but close), pink g shocks(Ima gold timex guy), or fiitteds.
eyes.gif

But I like the way you wear the yeezys.
pimp.gif

Some people either have them strapped to tight or tied to tight.

daaammnnitt so far im 0 for 2 I need this last pair cause its got the all patent strap and glow in the dark swoosh.. these arent the best of the bunch but itsstill a top notch shoe

SOMEBODY HELP ME for the love of god

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

We want pics of your chick Jean Grey (Phonix from Xmen) not you. Thanks for not showing your face tho, very considerate.

laugh.gif
Can't wait for his "Got PayPal?" reply
devil.gif

Oh the things people will do for Yeezy money ... (j/k Phonix)

Some of the people here jeez. I'm glad i'm in a financial position to not stand in line for 3 days to save $3-400
laugh.gif

^^^^now that is really excellent good 2 hear rather than someone cry because they can't get the retail blessing for a desired expensive launch
roll.gif

I can't even front tho, TrueshotAura is coming new into this threadand speaking harder in one post than any X-men member had in multiple post in this thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

here's a dope fit imo:

wink.gif

info on jeans?

should be getting my black/pink yeezy's in this week. now im on the hunt for a pair of zens in 8.5
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom