Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

These are the only ones I got and I'm glad I did. Even beat to death they look good. I don't think the Black/Pink would do as well under similarconditions judging by all the reports of intense creasing.

Originally Posted by modernart

AIR YEEZY STRESS TEST!!

air-yeezy-basketall-test.jpg

air-yeezy-basketall-test-2.jpg

air-yeezy-basketall-test-3.jpg

air-yeezy-basketall-test-4.jpg

air-yeezy-basketall-test-5.jpg
Looks like they held up good.
pimp.gif

The last pic is still fire.lol

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i would think they are too heavy to ball in
people are trying to make this a legitimate sports shoe.
eyes.gif

its not made for a sport (which I could care less), but some die hards are trying to force themselves to find some athletic legitimacy in the shoe.
GIVE IT UP!

if dude posted more than a pic
the guy who played ball in them said he knew they werent a b ball shoe and arent a good balling shoe even if it was

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Dawn thats 2 much>>>>
I would never ever would ball in a pair of yeezy's just no way

I'm sure they are similar to balling in any AJ3 retro... to each his own.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Why would you ball in Yeezy's?
grin.gif

mad dumb imo
im actually happy he did it so i kno wut to expect in the life span of these kicks....they dont look od beat...but they are cooked....

I saw that stress test post on another site.

He actually gives a very detailed and well written review. Those pics are after 30+ full pickup games played indoor in the shoes.

Those saying it's not a shoe intended for sports seem to be forgetting it's based off a JORDAN BASKETBALL SHOE and the main difference is the highercut ankle which makes it even better for ball.

Personally i think they look great beat up like that. I give dude way more props for using and ENJOYING his shoes then i'd give someone who keeps them DSor only uses them to pose for a pic then tosses them back in the closet.

If i get a pair next weekend like i hope then i will certainly hoop in them to see how they feel. I have collected kicks long enough to know that you can'tkeep them fresh forever cause eventually glue dries, paint flakes, air bubbles pop and midsoles crack. I enjoy what i have while i have it.

I'm not big on posting up pics and showing my outfits off to a bunch of people on a message board but i suppose i could take a pic or two of theblack/pinks being balled in next weekend(if i do indeed get them).

Originally Posted by username00

daaammnnitt so far im 0 for 2 I need this last pair cause its got the all patent strap and glow in the dark swoosh.. these arent the best of the bunch but its still a top notch shoe

SOMEBODY HELP ME for the love of god

indifferent.gif
just gon settle for what you think will be the easiest pair toget huh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

can anyone help me get the Tan Yeezys for retail or close to it? I'm in Chicago.

My initial plan was to hit up a shop with a buddy and just enter one of the raffles.
Wish I was. Are you serious?
eyes.gif

werent ppl saying chicago was a easy pickup at NT???? wait wait wait, and you want to be hooked up for retail or close??? good luck bro

Back
Top Bottom