Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

There would never be a GR for $215. Too much of a risk IMO.

Look at all recent single shoes releases that retail for over 200 bucks.

All "Premier"/ QS shoes(which means that they are indeed limited), or they contain Some of Nike's most innovative technologies.

A GR Yeezy would have neither.

You may bring up the AJ17, but keep in mind, at the time of release, it was THE (or ONE of THE) Best basketball shoes you could buy. AND it came with a metalsuitcase.

A general release YEEZY would not justify it's 215$ tag.

^^^^oh gosh
eyes.gif

I guess I better make my moves now that it is still the month of May. Come June st, and camps will begin
grin.gif

People are entertaining the idea that there will be GR Yeezys?

I don't see it. Maybe I'm dumb. Someone drop science.

Is there any info or new pics of the black and red or the navy and orange pair of the yeezys? ( I could not tell what color they were from the pic
that was taken and posted about a month ago.)

okay, maybe there won't be any GR colorways, but there may be anothet trilogy on the way. Nike inc. are experts at supplying us with our sneaker free-base.

If they bring out Gr's or another trilogy, were still going to try to cop no matter what.

Shoes are a unique in every which way.

From Nike Biz.com:

The Nike Air Yeezy will release in Spring 2009. Three colorways will be available. The first, in April 2009, will be the Zen Grey/LT Charcoal colorway, followed by a Black/Black version in May. In June, the final Net/Net colorway hits retail.

The tans should be the end of the line, IMO.

of all the NT members that said they were going 2 block me, I only counted one of the that blocked me.
Can someone ask KRISPACINLA 2 unblock me so I can PM him concerning his sig,please?

i don't think they'll gr this shoe. the sneaker is too bulky and retro looking for the general public to eat it like say...the hyperdunk or jordanforce ones or whatever you call those pieces of garbage.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i don't think they'll gr this shoe. the sneaker is too bulky and retro looking for the general public to eat it like say...the hyperdunk or jordan force ones or whatever you call those pieces of garbage.

idk...the RT1's are yeezy spin offs damn near....and i hear all the old heads and young boys buzzin about them...so we will see

So what's going on with Kanye
Is Nike going to sign him or is he going off to start up his own brand??

The LV's are decent but not worth 800+
They should be dropping soon. Any1 have a RD?

There alot of hype, everyone is starting to get into the high top mode..I like the shoe personally, I wish a couple spots in Minneapolis would get them..

I wonder how tough Nike is going 2 make it for the last colorway (tans)
Hopefully real shoe heads can cop this time around instead of you know who
mad.gif

Originally Posted by xTrill

there is no release date....you have to go into LV or call them and put your name and size on the waiting list. As the stores get shipment they will callyou (did this last week)

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by xTrill

there is no release date....you have to go into LV or call them and put your name and size on the waiting list. As the stores get shipment they will call you (did this last week)
Yeah went to my local LV store and did this as well. They told me the shipment should be in at the end of the month.

^^the good thing about Nike is limited releases, high end sneakers are damn near unlimited, but i do feel you.....im going for the red joints...

Back
Top Bottom