Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Are u serious? At this point you guys did what I set you up 2 do for me.

P.S. they don't even have me blocked SMH
4get the Yeezy, there is a different shoe 2 get at Harlem before the Tans drop.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Are you sure you want to Ignore William Rivera 3? Ignoring a user will automatically collapse (hide) all posts and replies made by that user.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my sz 8s aint ever touchin this fools hands
wink.gif

^^^idk what happened but i do know that i really need to get my laptop fixed cuz this ps3 web browser ain't cuttin it

If there are any shops that aren't on the current list and received the previous Yeezys please PM me
Also if any shops on the list didn't receive them let me know and they will be deleted

So here's my promise.....
So yesterday I believe it was this guy had a pair of zens on feebay (got that word from Will) for a decent amount.
As soon as I selected buy it now, Dude sent the invoice and was trying to rush me to pay....
So me being the smarty I am....I asked for a few tagged pics....
It took him quite a while...you figure some one trying to sell these shoes they wouldnt be that far away...
But anywayz I cant believe dude had the balls to send these pics me these below:

I was rolling!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fakes even got clear soles now! HAHA
laugh.gif

And oh yeah heres one for my HYPESTERS..........

^^^ yes.

and wow, they finally lowered their price... a whole $15 freakin' bucks... LOL!!!

those same sizes have been up there since they put 'em up, nobody's springing for it when you can get them cheaper on ebay (and with a lil'carefulness, actually get real ones)...

speaking of real and fake ones, i caught a $500 buy it now for the black & pinks, but i'm making the seller send me tagged pix b4 i send payment.

it's been a couple days now, but we'll see...

i'll keep y'all posted, but i have a feeling if i ever receive pix they'll be funny fakes...

btw GTEK, i hit up that same dude on ebay, got those same fake pix...

lames...

i hate to say it tho, but those are the best fakes of the zens i've seen yet (first ones i've seen that actually say nike on the bottom, and notjordan, LOL), i bet he'll end up fooling somebody...

Back
Top Bottom