Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Oh YoU MaD wrote:

Since this is turning into a Legit Check thread...

Legit?

I'm on my G1 so I may be wrong but on this pair it looks like the Nike check bulges out. On my Yeezy's the Nike check goes in not sticking out like
those.
This pair is legit. The question is if the seller is legit. Traps all over the place. Dont sleep people.

Well were in the middle of a trade.. we were shipping "at the same time" it looks like he lives in a nice place in south carolina.. do rich people scam?

Pic of his place:

2h8d7qg.png

"do rich people scam ? " thats a very silly question

What part of South Carolina does he "claims" to live in?
I can give you a quick answer.....

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

dont try to save these +!%*+! man....let them go 0/3, you try to help in here and it usually backfires
This is what i do, i help out, in the real world & on NT. Let the haters Hate & speculate, because at the end of the day when you receivePM's like this
Just dont pull a WillRivera3 on me. Dude flaked after talkin mad $%%. Put me down for that 11.5
its makes it easy for me to ignore the nonsense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm rocking my black/pink pair right now...and the swoosh in those pics does NOT look legit. it could be the angle but in that pic, the swoosh does not look embedded...

Same thing I said either fake or b-grade, doesn't matter where he lives maybe someone stained him & now he's trying to get them off. But don'tlisten to me, I only have 1 pair of each so....

Oh you mad.. just told me its not a purchase its a trade.
Sorry but I def wouldnt do this. We would have to meet up.
IDK maybe......you might get a steal deal. But I doubt it.

Damn the release date is getting closer and closer. For the next few weeks untill the yeezy drop hoh will have other sneakers coming out as well. Still coppingthem tans thoughcant wait

Can someoneone help me with the tans? I haven't even attempted to get any of the other pairs after following this thread from the beginning and seeing allthe madness that goes on. I need a size 12. I'm located in Newark, NJ by the way.

^^^^Would you like 2 Kamp out with me? If you put the same time in this Kamp like I would, your pair would be secured.

^^^How much time are we talking about? Are we talking about House of Hoops Harlem or 34th street (s)? Is my pair 100% guarenteed? Size 12? PM ME I'minterested.

^^^^First of all, MY plan is for 2 purrs for self and none for re-sell.
My NikeTalk plan is 2 murder this thread along with the previous hype-beast shoe thread.
I will not be breaking any NT rules, so learn 2 live with it.
Humbly yours, W.Rivera 3=NikeTalk

Back
Top Bottom