Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Those pics of the Tan's are now convincing me that I should probably pass of them. Having the first 2 c/w's FTW.

those tans are looking pretty dope from the beginning i wanted the black/ pinks and tans
im pretty sure hype will be there

Whoever still needs a size 9 in the black and pinks go to rmkstore they have a size 9 that I just added to my cart. The price is $630

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by soulfuldude

Hi guys, new to the site. Thought I might entice you guys with a link to pics of the tans. http://www.crookedtongues...ews/index.php#jumpLink_2

I think they look nasty. By the way, is there anyone with a size 8 in the zens ds?

2_by_4.jpg

good stuff dude

Those pics make em look nice! Copped x4! Pairs
to resell....
laugh.gif

basically...
devil.gif

but they r pretty nice i guess.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Those pics of the Tan's are now convincing me that I should probably pass of them. Having the first 2 c/w's FTW.
Basically. Those new pics are trash.

Those tans are hideous. Some of yall are just saying that you like them just to say it. You know damn well that shoe colorway is ugly.

yea everyone feelin them now...then when you get em after 2 weeks you gone be like damn whyd i get these lol

ilove em tho

man, that bright pink on the inside of the tongue just does not work. sticks out like a sore thumb... it barely works on the zens.

i still dig them tho, i need more tan kicks, and they might as well be yeezys... i got one trade working for tans for one of my extra zens... gonna be lookingfor one more so i have 2 pairs of each colorway...

Originally Posted by jphonix

man, that bright pink on the inside of the tongue just does not work. sticks out like a sore thumb... it barely works on the zens.

i still dig them tho, i need more tan kicks, and they might as well be yeezys... i got one trade working for tans for one of my extra zens... gonna be looking for one more so i have 2 pairs of each colorway...
Dang J. The way the pink and tan contrasts is my fav part about the shoe.
grin.gif

QUESTION: For those who rock a size 9, is it safe to stick with a 9 for the black/pinks or should I go a halfsize down to an 8.5 . I'm ordering online. bythe way the size 9 is $30 cheaper than the 8.5, what would y'all do?

I think the color of the strap mess up everything. Gotta go2 HOH to see them in person before they drop but pics of them look terrible

Originally Posted by Kingz32

QUESTION: For those who rock a size 9, is it safe to stick with a 9 for the black/pinks or should I go a halfsize down to an 8.5 . I'm ordering online. by the way the size 9 is $30 cheaper than the 8.5, what would y'all do?
I would go with the 9, a little extra room wouldn't hurt. They are going to crease up either way.
ohwell.gif

wait till a celebrity wears them

yall will go nuts
Lol. Hypesters.
Kanye probably gonna wear them in his next video...
roll.gif

I def want the shoe. But could careless who wears em.
I wouldnt mind the pics though.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by GTEK

Cant wait to see the fakes.lol
SMCH........................................
smh.gif

and if u want fakes they have been out for a while

OK. We all are clear that I meant that as a JOKE right?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom