Official Nike Breast Cancer Thread - Volume It deserves its own Thread

^LOL The ones i got dont have that label still tight tho...just goes to show how exclusive and limited they were......And why the "Red" somebody iscolorblind! I do know that the ones i got came in an unusually OVERSIZED orange Nike box.

^ yep i dont understand the "Red" part..but yoo i NEED that 9.5 franky
wink.gif

Those are "late labels" meaning they were either done IN house OR an additional production.

Does your tag say Promo or CFM Sample or Sales?

for those keeping track of the numbers, my dude at NTSF told me they only got 12 pairs in for the launch.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^^ PROMO
just what I thought. Promo is done mostly for Player kicks and giveaways Such as Colleges and High Schools and of Course NBA. Which means theyhad these done up recently and probably used original Production tags.

Whats the Production date say?

Good Letter DMX. I think sending it in pink sends a good message...
Anyway, what I'm reading on here is so crazy. Re-selling this shoe? Really Mike Vick? Really? SMH

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ PROMO
just what I thought. Promo is done mostly for Player kicks and giveaways Such as Colleges and High Schools and of Course NBA. Which means they had these done up recently and probably used original Production tags.

Whats the Production date say?
1onour.jpg

not too clear in the pic, but the date is 11-13-08

guess nike blessed me with a pair of Promos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jeez, I don't normally come out and talk about the re-sellers(as I can't get mad at them for trying to make a profit) but this is way different. Thereare many out there that are either affected directly or would like to support such a cause. To place it in such a category as any other hyped up limitedrelease sort of thing is pathetic. How much does Nike contribute for each pair sold? Why limit it when you have the chance to sell more and donate even more?This is a Fail.

i honestly just want these in my size so bad because i love the way the shoe stands out and HDs look good on my feet.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I picked up a 9.5 but im a 9. If anybody's interested i'd like to trade these for a size 9 OR i guess a 9.5 Kobe Snake Pool. And dont act like the Snake Pools are worth way more cause we all know that they restocked all over the place and the Breast Cancer Hyperdunks are truely limited!......even Chicago HOH got some later. Holla!
Only MJ's... I was up there this morning (mostly to pick up some spare foamposites... but I copped these too). What were you wearing?

hah, I copped some Foams the night before when i was in line to get my ticket. I had on my Black/Red XI's, and you? I know you just showed up in the morning prob right? In the end I ended up with 3 Pairs
pimp.gif
I met that cat Xplosiv8 (or something like that) there and we went to niketown

Yeah I think I saw you on my way out. I was wearing an A's cap, a peacoat and some army green foams.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Jeez, I don't normally come out and talk about the re-sellers(as I can't get mad at them for trying to make a profit) but this is way different. There are many out there that are either affected directly or would like to support such a cause. To place it in such a category as any other hyped up limited release sort of thing is pathetic. How much does Nike contribute for each pair sold? Why limit it when you have the chance to sell more and donate even more? This is a Fail.

Bro,
we all (most) agree with that,
resellers are taking this "limited" stuff for these out of context and it's sad.

It sucks to see these which are supposed to be a good cause, all gobbled up by resellers and a pair for 600? smfh

I'll be writing an email out as well,
I still hope more magically turn up,
call it optimism.

Vince-glad to see Nike sent you promos also
pimp.gif

will and frank maybe you'll get them too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and how are prices ridiculous on these?? seen a sz.8 end at 194 shipped...mos auctions are at BIN,that doesn't mean it'll sell at that price
But Ill agree, Nike ^&%^ed up this release big time,lets do the numbers..3 HOHs received 18 pairs each roughly, 4 NTowns received about 12 pairs each, sothat's 54+48= 102,theen plus the pairs on NDC,which was prob. 20 max, so lets just say 125 pairs total, and Nike donates $2 per pair to BCfoundation,that's a whoping $250
eek.gif
We all know blue chips are sitting on shelves, so how did Nike really help the Foundation out on this one? maybethey're more interested in seeing NCAA women's teams wearing these on TV and on the court in a way to market/promote themselves
smh.gif

Nike- we know you're reading this, so get your head out ya #%^ and do the right thing

I'd save other emails to Archie til after the All Star as everyone is pulling out to to Phoenix today and tomorrow, so they may not be reading those eventhough everyone has Crackberrys

Vince-glad to see Nike sent you promos also
pimp.gif

will and frank maybe you'll get them too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and how are prices ridiculous on these?? seen a sz.8 end at 194 shipped...mos auctions are at BIN,that doesn't mean it'll sell at that price
But Ill agree, Nike ^&%^ed up this release big time,lets do the numbers..3 HOHs received 18 pairs each roughly, 4 NTowns received about 12 pairs each, so that's 54+48= 102,theen plus the pairs on NDC,which was prob. 20 max, so lets just say 125 pairs total, and Nike donates $2 per pair to BC foundation,that's a whoping $250
eek.gif
We all know blue chips are sitting on shelves, so how did Nike really help the Foundation out on this one? maybe they're more interested in seeing NCAA women's teams wearing these on TV and on the court in a way to market/promote themselves
smh.gif

Nike- we know you're reading this, so get your head out ya #%^ and do the right thing
tired.gif
I was gonna get the blue chips until I read this on thelittle NDC summary. I though Nike would have had a "Livestrong" type deal with the BCF.

I give the Blue Chips this much: They are comfy as hell in Low tops and the Hi's slightly less comfy.

I figure they will go on sale as well, as the Breast Cancer AF25's are $32 bucks on Swoosh and I have gotten those for a few people out there and my self.They have plenty of sizes available.

i was about to say...i hope those who are bitter about missing out on the hd's, don't sleep on the blue chips. they are very nice!!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I give the Blue Chips this much: They are comfy as hell in Low tops and the Hi's slightly less comfy.

I figure they will go on sale as well, as the Breast Cancer AF25's are $32 bucks on Swoosh and I have gotten those for a few people out there and my self. They have plenty of sizes available.

Rock, any chance you can help an NT'er out with them AF25's? I don't have a Swoosh account obviously, and coming across a pair of the HD'sisn't in my budget. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

The blue chips are in women's sizes no? My wife would like a pair after hearing about this to rock for her Grandma, who's breat cancer acually shrunkthe last time she went to the Dr. She's on a hormonal treatment.

Back
Top Bottom