**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

should be legit... if so give me my reps
laugh.gif

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/detail.php?p=523613&SESSID=d145e1354b68d30f21a2d9aeb9661183
oos

Good looking out! Rep'd! Finally get to see what all the hype is about (in a good way) . I sized up as suggested to an XL from my normal large. Also picked up that eagle T-Shirt (love that thing for some reason). Shipping was steep ($12.95) but overall a solid deal.
USA49 free shipping bruh

Last edited:
^^^fellas call the woodburn nike outlet store in Oregon, Woodbury nike outlet store in New York, and the Vegas nike outlet store. They all had them for $199-40% off for the half shield joints. All over is about 180 after discount. Call for sizes

Last edited:
Yo, y'all payin 400 for them flash jackets or did I miss somthin??

You missed the President's weekend sale 40% off

^^^fellas call the woodburn nike outlet store in Oregon, Woodbury nike outlet store in New York, and the Vegas nike outlet store. They all had them for $199-40% off for the half shield joints. All over is about 180 after discount. Call for sizes

I called earlier but the 40% off isn't valid anymore :x

Yo, y'all payin 400 for them flash jackets or did I miss somthin??

Ahhh damn. That hurts lol...welp congrats to those that copped...

Got my 2.0 black tech pants from NDC today and I have to say the material feels better then the grey 2.0 I got from JDsports for some reason

Try calling the Woodbury Nike outlet. I was there today. They had the half flash black and volt jackets there. It was not 40% off since that sale I believe is over. Nike running jackets were 30% off though and the half flash jackets are included in the sale. Its better than paying $199 with no discount.

Try calling the Woodbury Nike outlet. I was there today. They had the half flash black and volt jackets there. It was not 40% off since that sale I believe is over. Nike running jackets were 30% off though and the half flash jackets are included in the sale. Its better than paying $199 with no discount.
I'd deff cop the all flash for 199 if I could...

Back
Top Bottom