**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Thanks to this forum, I've gone absolutely crazing in picking up these pants over the past week. Literally had to make an excel spreadsheet to track everything I've done through Nike/NBCUniversal/Nike Outlets/Etc. Thanks to all of the insight on the forums - really wish I would have been keeping track of this stuff a few months back.

For anyone still worried about sizing, I'm 6'2"/205lbs and have tried both L and XL (pictured below are the Black 2.0's). If I were keeping these strictly for working out, the Large feels fine, but fits more like a traditional sweatpant, (I have bigger thighs and around the butt was more form fitting), whereas the XL has a little more room in the thigh/crotch area and will work for lounging and athletic activities. The waist didn't seem different between the two. The biggest difference was in the calf area.

I have a bunch of pairs coming in (1.0 - 3.0, so if there are any questions or photos needed, just drop me a line)..

Apologies for bad pics:

LARGE:

X-LARGE:

Just gonna put this out there just in case there is someone looking, if anyone wants to trade their MEDIUM tech pants for my LARGE tech pants. I have the large grey and black 2.0's if anyone has medium looking to size up.

did Villa use the wrong photo? is that a picture of the 1.0?

Their site shows style # 585204 - 063

Grey - 545343-063

Charcoal - 545343-032

Black - 545343-010

Obsidian - 585204-453

Grey - 585204-063

Black - 585204-010
Can somebody chime in on this?

Just got my black ones in from Villa, according to the style number they're 2.0's but they definitely don't have any subtle stripes. Diaper effect is very real.

Black 1.0 and 2.0 are the same...

Others in this thread have said the fit was improved on the 2.0's. I've also seen people say that all 2.0's have a striped effect (including black) and that doesn't appear to be the case with mine. Just helping people out who are considering buying them.

the 1.0 are DEF more slim than the 2.0. Anyone who has the USOC version are they closer to the 1.0 or 2.0 fit?

i want the red tech pants, but them prices for the few ive seen on eBay are ugly 
mean.gif

Anybody know what the difference is with the USOC vs 1.0 vs 2.0 tech fleece pants?

USOC are 3.0 they are more snug around the waist area and a bit thicker to keep you more warm.

the 1.0 are DEF more slim than the 2.0. Anyone who has the USOC version are they closer to the 1.0 or 2.0 fit?

So basically the USOC are the latest and greatest tech pant from nike thicker, warmer and stronger. Nike has built the most technologically advanced pair of pants ever :wow:

Meh, well untill the 4.0's are released anyway :tongue:

Last edited:
So basically the USOC are the latest and greatest tech pant from nike thicker, warmer and stronger. Nike has built the most technologically advanced pair of pants ever
eek.gif

Meh, well untill the 4.0's are released anyway
tongue.gif
thanks man, how about the AW77 CUFFED FLEECE same fit as the 2.0s or looser?

So basically the USOC are the latest and greatest tech pant from nike thicker, warmer and stronger. Nike has built the most technologically advanced pair of pants ever :wow:

Meh, well untill the 4.0's are released anyway :tongue:

is this real life? they are all the same thickness...

Technically 1.0 is 1mm, 2.0 is 2mm, and 3.0 is 3mm.

But a millimeter is pretty damn small.  Probably not the most noticeable aspect.

I was about to write a response to the real life question :x but thanks for the clarification JerkStore :nthat:

I would have quoted you anyway... :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom