**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

NIKE TECH FLEECE WINDRUNNER FULL-ZIP
Black

Size Small and Larges (About 10 of each size)

$29.99

San Leandro Nike Clearance Store

Black

$29.99

they dont take phone orders. If someone is in the area and willing to help me out, I'd gladly send funds your way for a size small

I have a size L grey 2.0  that I've worn once to try on. Looking to trade for a medium. I got a medium in black and it fits much better. I'm 5'11-180.

I have a size L grey 2.0  that I've worn once to try on. Looking to trade for a medium. I got a medium in black and it fits much better. I'm 5'11-180.
Ah man. I'm still waiting on mine and now u got me worried. I bought Larges and I'm around the same size as you. Where does the L not fit right?

Last edited:
Picked up the black and grey 2.0s and they just came in. Gotta say the quality is real nice. I'm 5-10 195 and got them in a 2xl cause I didn't want a real tight fit. Thankfully they are the perfect length and the waist is just like the xl I had tried on in store. Hope this helps anyone who is still on the fence about picking sizes.

Just generally looser than I prefer all the way around from bottom to top. I dont like the typical sweatpant look and the medium definitely fits my body better. I have big calves and the M's fit them better too.

The photo w/ LeBron shows how they fit on me.

Black

$29.99

was al SL earlier had smalls and larges cant beat $30

Hmmmmm those don't look like these:

Really glad I didn't make that long drive :evil: :rofl: :evil:

Black

$29.99

Hmmmmm those don't look like these:

Really glad I didn't make that long drive
devil.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif
They were black like these: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-windrunner-full-zip-hoodie/pid-789998/pgid-776549

Not: Black Heather/Black, Style - Color # 545277 - 032

Looks like they have a lot. I'll be there first thing in the morning. Where in the store are they so I can head straight in that direction?

If anybody wants one or two let me know so I can pick up for a small fee. Bridge toll and gas on a hemi V8 isn't cheap.

Copped the 2.0 Windrunner from SL through my connect

Never copped any of the tech gear but i had to cop for the price since I heard all the tech gear is comfy as hell.

Anybody own this? How you like it?

This is the breakdown fellas.

$29.99 + $3-4tax +$12shipping. We're looking at like $55. It's a lil more but you gotta understand those fees up there are not for me
And what's left is covering fuel and toll

That Ruvilla link last page still had sizes left in M-2XL in grey and S, L-2XL in black. Checked out successfully with my large in the grey.

Back
Top Bottom