**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Oh ok. The one's on the website have those lines, but the ones in your pic it seems like they do not have the lines so I did not know if they were the same ones. Would you say the lines are noticeable or is it more of a solid color. I was hoping it would be like the ones that seem to be in Europe.

I really want the sweats but I honestly don't know if I can bring myself to dropping $80 on them

Oh ok. The one's on the website have those lines, but the ones in your pic it seems like they do not have the lines so I did not know if they were the same ones. Would you say the lines are noticeable or is it more of a solid color. I was hoping it would be like the ones that seem to be in Europe.
In person, you can definitely see the lines/pattern of the "Heather" part of the colorway. Overall, I think it looks better than just a solid blue. 

Do the aw77 cuff pants have a shorter inseam than the tech fleece pants? The small tech pants were too long for my vertically challenged frame. Which pants have the shortest inseams?

They have the lines.  Ones in Europe do, too.  I know because I bought the same pair from Niketown London in January.
I really want the sweats but I honestly don't know if I can bring myself to dropping $80 on them
Buy them.  

I was there right when easyco was.

I only saw sizes small and xxl. Overheard a few employees say everything was on the floor.

I got an xxl. I normally wear xl. They seem to run slightly smaller so isn't too bad.

I mean for 29. No brainer.

By the time I left almost all xxl gone.

Everyone was asking about em and looking .

You think? I have a size large in the regular relaxed fit nike sweats and they are OD huge
I am about 180-185,  5'-10...I train legs 2x a week (squats, dead lifts etc) so my calves and thighs are on the big size as well..

I go with a Large...its based on all the info I gatther here..I just placed an order for a Large...hopefully the blue comes back in stock...

I am about 180-185,  5'-10...I train legs 2x a week (squats, dead lifts etc) so my calves and thighs are on the big size as well..

I go with a Large...its based on all the info I gatther here..I just placed an order for a Large...hopefully the blue comes back in stock...

I'll prob go with the large. They are slim for to begin with. I just don't want that diaper butt look

I disagree. I range from 180-150 and I have an athletic body. I have big claves and thigs. Grey 2.0 Large was too big...has the diaper effect. The medium blacks I got don't fit like tights or skinny jeans.

Here's a fit picture for size medium black 2.0's from Villa, and I'm about 5'9" 135lbs. Technically I could have gone with a small, but I'm not a fan of the leggings/tights look at all. I prefer a looser fitting sweatpant for everyday wear. In my opinion, they look pretty goofy in the top block the way they flare out and have the diaper effect, but I like the fit in the calves and the fit from the side. The taper may just be a little too drastic for my body type but I'm sure they'll look a lot better while moving around. They're easily the most comfortable piece of clothing I've ever owned and it's tough to take them off once you have them on. Going to keep thinking about whether or not to size down, but in the meantime hopefully this picture helps out some people around my size. 

Here's a fit picture for size medium black 2.0's from Villa, and I'm about 5'9" 135lbs. Technically I could have gone with a small, but I'm not a fan of the leggings/tights look at all. I prefer a looser fitting sweatpant for everyday wear. In my opinion, they look pretty goofy in the top block the way they flare out and have the diaper effect, but I like the fit in the calves and the fit from the side. The taper may just be a little too drastic for my body type but I'm sure they'll look a lot better while moving around. They're easily the most comfortable piece of clothing I've ever owned and it's tough to take them off once you have them on. Going to keep thinking about whether or not to size down, but in the meantime hopefully this picture helps out some people around my size. 
2.0 blacks vs 1.0 blacks?

same goes for greys...

not sure what to get and whats difference!!

Stay with the medium if you plan on gaining weight. I'm about 5"10 wearing a medium and I feel like if I gained a little weight i'd have to go with a large.

Got my 2.0's(tech pants) in
I'm 5'11 170 and I grabbed
A large....hmm fits kinda snug
I'm wondering if I should keep them
And see if they break in and get a little
Looser or to just sell them :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom