**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

^^^im 5'10" 185 went with a L. XL would be too big. These stretch/loosen up a lil after wearing for a few days.

They have the lines.  Ones in Europe do, too.  I know because I bought the same pair from Niketown London in January.

Buy them.  

I think they do not have the stripes.
545343-453

585204-453

But does anyone have both of these? I want to see which shade of obsidian I like better.

I think they do not have the stripes.
545343-453

585204-453

But does anyone have both of these? I want to see which shade of obsidian I like better.
I think those are the same.

The 1.0 obsidian heather did not have the stripes, correct.  But those were never sold in the US.  JD Sports had them. 

But the 1.0 Obsidian had no royal in them at all.  Was just a straight obsidian heather.  These both above have game royal stitched in.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Man, why'd Nike have to make this damn tech pack in such limited quantities?

After the initial launch in (September?) I was thinking well great tactic nike. Let them sell out and then restock them in enormous quantities all winter long to please your customers and make you lots of $$.

Disapponted this didn't happen. Some of these items have become almost mythical. Blue tech pants! Those look fire. Didn't spend enough time in here / research on my own to grab a pair....

Stupidly thinking all winter long they'd make everything more available. Now it's basically Spring. What's the plan Nike

I guess I got lucky this week with grabbing the Obsidian's and Black 1.0's of NDC. 

1.0's came in tonight and they might have a slightly tighter fight below the knee - which I like. Although, the material does feel a little softer and somewhat more plush on the 2.0s.

Man, why'd Nike have to make this damn tech pack in such limited quantities?

After the initial launch in (September?) I was thinking well great tactic nike. Let them sell out and then restock them in enormous quantities all winter long to please your customers and make you lots of $$.

Disapponted this didn't happen. Some of these items have become almost mythical. Blue tech pants! Those look fire. Didn't spend enough time in here / research on my own to grab a pair....

Stupidly thinking all winter long they'd make everything more available. Now it's basically Spring. What's the plan Nike

Nike's plan is to make sure there is always a demand on as much merchandise they have as possible. :rolleyes

Keep feeding the need little by little people thrive on the thrill of the hunt. :nerd:

But once you've got what you wanted then that's it... boring. So this is Nike's way of saying don't |I

Is there any place to get the pants for under retail? Even a little bit?

I just need some warm sweatpants, this state college weather is brutal

Yeah man, I heard they go for $24 at some outlets sheesh.

Gonna search some of the sites and cross my fingers for a coupon code. Even ebay is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom