**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

No more black in sz m
frown.gif

Do you know any store have them in stock?
Do they take phone order?
We have them in select stores but our locations do not take phone orders. I'm going to work on getting more sizes online.

are the grey and black on JD Sports the same as the ones on Ruvilla??? they look different for some reason...

if so, which is closer to true color???

N98 came in from unisport. $110 shipped v $175 + tax.

Great jacket if youre a trim/slim guy. Fits like the tech pants (which I also have on in this pic).

For reference: 5'9" 155lbs.

Overall very satisfied with both the N98 and AW77 3.0.

Great jacket if youre a trim/slim guy. Fits like the tech pants (which I also have on in this pic).

nice! what size did you get?

Also, does it run larger or smaller than the 3.0 hoodie?

I got a Medium. Fits much tighter than the 3.0. The 3.0 could have a few layers underneath but the N98 couldn't.
So you received aw77 3.0 hoodie? You ordered the size m right?

I mean I'm taller and heavier than you but I ordered s because my friend says sleeve is too long.

Can you post pic of aw77 3.0 hoodie?

So you received aw77 3.0 hoodie? You ordered the size m right?
I mean I'm taller and heavier than you but I ordered s because my friend says sleeve is too long.
Can you post pic of aw77 3.0 hoodie?

I posted one on page 42. I got a Medium.

Thinking about buying a Nike usa destroyer jacket.Heard it is tts,snug and runs big lol.

I wear a XXL in nike tshirts.

Should I get the XXL or XL destroyer?

@JerkStore. This N98 fits better on you than the AW77 3.0. I ordered the Windrunner and fit is slimmer around the waist.

This is true. The 3.0 is much thicker than the 1.0 fabric on the other hoodies and the N98 and I think it's meant to be worn layered for cold environments. That's why the mediums are different across the two, IMO.

Thanks for the comparisons - so I'm presuming that the AW77 3.0 is a little bigger in large than the 1.0 in large.  I have a windrunner but I'm thinking of getting the 3.0 from overseas.  Anyone get theirs from JD sports or prodirect soccer yet?  Or have another good source?

Europe (NOT the UK) is the best place to get the more expensive pieces.  Much cheaper than buying from NDC--when they have stock. 

@JerkStore, do you have the Windrunner to compare it to? i just bought a sz L of the AW77 3.0 from someone off eBay, and am wondering how it fits in comparison

@JerkStore, do you have the Windrunner to compare it to? i just bought a sz L of the AW77 3.0 from someone off eBay, and am wondering how it fits in comparison
I do not, but I would assume that the windrunner would be tighter and slimmer.  A poster above got one and mentioned how it is tight in the waist.  The AW77 3.0 is not tight anywhere, really.  If you go TTS then you should be fine. I haven't had to size up or down on any of the tech pack.     

I do not, but I would assume that the windrunner would be tighter and slimmer.  A poster above got one and mentioned how it is tight in the waist.  The AW77 3.0 is not tight anywhere, really.  If you go TTS then you should be fine. I haven't had to size up or down on any of the tech pack.     

ah okay, that sounds good!

I posted one on page 42. I got a Medium.
Based or photos and comparisons, I have decided to go for the AW 77 in a small as opposed to my usual medium.  I'm a little shorter than you so I think the M would have too much length for me, plus i plan to layer over instead under with the hoodie- thanks again.

Based or photos and comparisons, I have decided to go for the AW 77 in a small as opposed to my usual medium.  I'm a little shorter than you so I think the M would have too much length for me, plus i plan to layer over instead under with the hoodie- thanks again.
I think you´ve done right with choosing the S.  If you´re gonna layer over with a vest or jacket it will fit less bulky. Same with me, I´m gonna layer over the windrunner with a vest, so the snug waist fits better.

Back
Top Bottom