**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Good looking 
wink.gif

Do the new hoodies fit tts or are they slim fitting? I'm usually an XL but was wondering if I should size up to a XXL :nerd:

The windrunner is very slim fitting. I went TTS but I actually really like the fit of it. If you're a bigger dude you might want to go up a size tho.

The windrunner is very slim fitting. I went TTS but I actually really like the fit of it. If you're a bigger dude you might want to go up a size tho.
Same here.

Tech pack it was not designed for overweight people. 

Last edited:

I'm also around 5"7. I went with an M based on your pic. Thanks
Awesome!  Glad that I could help.  They will be slightly rigid at first, then will stretch a little and become very comfortable.

Last edited:
Quick question for anyone who purchased the Olympic Destroyer. I'm about 6'2" 175 and want it to be fitted, would large be ok or should I size down to medium?

Quick question for anyone who purchased the Olympic Destroyer. I'm about 6'2" 175 and want it to be fitted, would large be ok or should I size down to medium?

Medium is a no go for your size. Might want to ask ebay members shoulder width and arm lengths before you purchase. i'm 5'11 160 and lowest i'd try to fit in is an XL

No.
At least a large if not an extra large.
They are tts n are snug on the chest n arms. The length is def correct tho. I'm 5'10 n there's plenty length but it's pretty damb tight on my arms n chest.
#TeamBrolic
:pimp:

Last edited:
Today I received my Tech Windrunner...I love it !!!

Fabric is soft and stretchy...FYI fit is tight around the waist ´cause its a windrunner which I like.

My stats: 5´9, w30, around 140.

Mind my photo skills, didn´t have a tripod so I chopped off my head...LOL

wow...just peeped this thread...my first time seeing those tech pants...are these sold out for good, or will they still pop up???
just keep checking nike.com in the mornings because thats when they restock usually, it seems to be a small amount restocked each week, but who knows... also i believe someone said ruvilla is getting them online, so check them out daily.. And if you dont feel like waiting but jd sports uk has a couple sizes left i dont believe they have black though... Def keep checking up on nike and ruvilla and of course the thread.

Back
Top Bottom