**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

seriously love every piece of the nikelab acg collection but im not quite 100% comfortable with the prices, especially the outerwear. 

The bomber released in Japan and is 48600 yen ($400 converted). No idea how prices translate.

Hoping for $350. Also, the lookbook has the blacked out ACG logo on the left arm whilst the product page has the regular logo on the chest?

Last edited:
Does anyone have tips on shrinking dri fit? Im a little dude 5'8 and a small in dri fit is way too long.

grabbed the bomber and responder....wondering when the chukkas will be able...it's showing coming soon doe

The ACG Bomber looks exactly like the inner jacket that came out in the previous 2 in 1 ACG jacket release. I guess Nike knew they could bank on a recycled design.

Hah thats exactly what I thought. I think thats more because of the hem and the shiny material. There are differences in the patterning side by side.

I ordered one anyways to check it out. Was expecting $400 tops. I'm sure the cut is great but the look is definitely a bit meh. 

if I buy a shirt at fnl, can I exchange it at a niketown? or a footlocker?

in the tech fleece thread I remember seeing posts of people exchanging sizes this way but I just wanted to confirm

if I buy a shirt at fnl, can I exchange it at a niketown? or a footlocker?

in the tech fleece thread I remember seeing posts of people exchanging sizes this way but I just wanted to confirm
Depends on the shirt but you can't return it to footlocker.  Only a Niketown.

Can anyone tell me if this is a real or fake colorway? I found it on ebay and I want to pull the trigger, but I'm having my doubts.

Anyone have these shorts? If so tell me how they fit

I just received the acg bomber and......i'm disappointed.

they literally took the inner layer from the 2in1 jacket and added a pocket on the sleeve and some furry lining on the inside

lazyiness to the max. holy sheet the pockets and zippers and everyone are EXACTLY the same. even the same location. holy crap this is straight garbage.

returned.

Back
Top Bottom