OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

bought em when they came out. planning on buying another pair.

not sure if I should jump on that $69 or wait for it to get lower

$220 IS A DEAL these go for $300 and up, I got mines for $150 when they first dropped since they sold out in seconds on eastbay, as soon as I copped the prices went soaring the next day. I wouldnt let mine go for anything under $350.
i slept on em on rd, copped off kix files that same weekend for 175 i think it was, a week later they email me talkin about they ran out of stock and give me a refund only for them to list em at 250 not including shipping the following week after that :smh:

Last edited:
Got these for $69 at the instore pick up. I don't know why dudes keep saying buying them under $60, this price is as good as it gets. Rather take my chances buying them now instead of losing out on them.

co-sign. gonna pick up my pair in store sometime next week :pimp:

Exactly, i bought two pair of black Flight Ones, $69 each, and free shipping... PLUS i picked up the Bo Jackson Air Trainer SC (Raiders) for $63 in-store :smokin
There are deals to be had, my dudes.... don't let all these Retros blind you haha

Wore my Orlando's twice & it looks like I've played a 7 game series in the NBA Finals. :smh:

Last edited:
Wore my Orlando's twice & it looks like I've played a 7 game series in the NBA Finals.
mean.gif
Midsole creasing?

I had these shoes as a12 year old, wore them til i was 16 when they were 2 sizes too small.  Paid $196AUD for them back then.  As soon as I saw them i had to have them, and this time only cost me $140AUD

Definitely not the Chicagos. The front portion of the sole is black, the one DWill is wearing has an entirely white sole.
Looks like the black/one ones in the Eastbay catalog.

Caved and copped a pair of the blacks earlier in the week.  Can't beat $55 shipped.  Probably the best price I'll ever find on them.

Definitely not the Chicagos. The front portion of the sole is black, the one DWill is wearing has an entirely white sole.
Looks like the black/one ones in the Eastbay catalog.

bingo. like the ones tracy morgan wore that martin episode with the rapping chihuawa (sp?)

Back
Top Bottom