OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

yeah that's the one on the Eastbay catalog scan. Neat that he still has those. He's a shoe free agent he's wearing different brands for the time being.

For the lazy:

I'm about to cop the black pair for 79 shipped on eastbay w/ 20% off.

Anything cheaper online?

Question some dude wanna trade me Nike galaxy for my jordan cavs plus 80. Fair trade or im losing on my end. Galaxies are not ds vnda

How old was Derrick in 95? 6? Lol I'm sure he bought from someone off ebay recently. Doubt those are his og

I'm about to cop the black pair for 79 shipped on eastbay w/ 20% off.

Anything cheaper online?

I been searchin because I fell in love with these recently. I saw on the outlets page they had em for 54.99 but those were sold out quick. Dunno if they'll hit outlets again but 79 shipped sounds fair to me. Thanks for the deal!

I been searchin because I fell in love with these recently. I saw on the outlets page they had em for 54.99 but those were sold out quick. Dunno if they'll hit outlets again but 79 shipped sounds fair to me. Thanks for the deal!
For sure.  I pulled the trigger.

Eastbay may not have the 20% off anymore but it looks like Finishline's got the black/black for 79.99.  Many sizes available

Finish line with tax and shipping ends up being 94 even with a coupon code. East bay gives free shipping and no tax for me. I ended up getting em for 76 shipped

Quote:
18 year old kicks holding up against an NBA pouding. This to me is remarkable.
That's what I'm saying.  I put Wear At Your Own Risk in the ad.  Some of the OG kicks hold up fine but most don't.  I guess the Flight Ones are good money if he balled out in them.
How old was Derrick in 95? 6? Lol I'm sure he bought from someone off ebay recently. Doubt those are his og
Yessir.
wink.gif

The OG's were made in '95 correct? Anyone know where they were produced? I just copped a pair of never worn and the tag says Made in Korea. I'll post pics in the legit check thread when they come in. Good to know pairs that old are still wearable!

The OG's were made in '95 correct? Anyone know where they were produced? I just copped a pair of never worn and the tag says Made in Korea. I'll post pics in the legit check thread when they come in. Good to know pairs that old are still wearable!
Yeah that was the 1st release of them.  This all white pair I have says Made in Korea as well. 

Yeah that was the 1st release of them.  This all white pair I have says Made in Korea as well. 
Good looks! Feel a bit better about my purchase now. Maybe it was buyers remorse because I had no issue with them until I saw that made in Korea tag. You still wearing yours? I copped the Orlando colorway. 

Good looks! Feel a bit better about my purchase now. Maybe it was buyers remorse because I had no issue with them until I saw that made in Korea tag. You still wearing yours? I copped the Orlando colorway. 
No problem.  Nothing to worry about as a lot of the old Nikes were made in South Korea and Taiwan.  Fakes weren't running rampant back then like they are now either.  That white pair is still DS.  I have them up on ebay now. 

Back
Top Bottom