OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Quote:
That's what I'm saying.  I put Wear At Your Own Risk in the ad.  Some of the OG kicks hold up fine but most don't.  I guess the Flight Ones are good money if he balled out in them.
Yessir.:wink:

:pimp: had these back in the day when i was like 8...crazy this dudes ballin in em

pimp.gif
had these back in the day when i was like 8...crazy this dudes ballin in em
I can't believe he balled in them either.  He told me they held up fine and were very comfortable.  He only wanted to wear them for 1 quarter and he said from now on he will just be chilling in them.  I'm happy to see that they are battle tested because I have another pair in that cw in 10.5.  Once I saw him wear them and they held up I strapped mine on and they are good money.

Love the shoe but havent been able to cop. Yet to find a colorway i really like enough to buy, The galaxys were crazy but not feelin the rest really

Still deciding if I want to double up on the black pair for $59 plus tax.

This. You guys were not lying when you said they were comfortable. I had the ogs and never remembered them being this comfy. love the smell of them too lol

might be the first shoe i double up on if for cheap. these will be used like crazy

^That is a great price but the fact that these are still sitting everywhere has people (including me) waiting them out. Still trying to decide between these & the white/royal.

I'm as frugal as the next dude, but
laugh.gif

If you want these, and that isn't a good enough price...might as well just pass, lol.

It gets to a point where they'll just dry up while you're waiting for that last price break.  Grabbed my pair for $55 a few months back.  Did not want to risk waiting too long.

Last edited:
I must be the only moron who paid full price for the black ones, oh well no regrets, a nice looking comfy shoe. I might as well double up at $55

Good to know people find these comfy.

Haven't wore my black ones yet lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom